1. MMWriterGirl

MMWriterGirl New Member

New member - author and writing tutor

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by MMWriterGirl, Jan 21, 2015.

Hello

I have just joined this forum and thought I would post an introduction. My name is Michelle and I am an author, based in the UK. My book, Marilyn Monroe: Private and Undisclosed became a bestseller in 2012 and since then I have had another book out called The Mammoth Book of Hollywood Scandals. I have three books out this year, and I am working hard to get more commissions. I love my job, but it gets lonely sometimes, so it will be nice to get involved with this forum.

As well as writing books and articles, I have also started teaching online creative writing courses, which I am excited about.

I think that's about it for my introduction, but if anyone wants to read more about me, you can visit my blogs:[LINK REMOVED] and [LINK REMOVED].

I really look forward to taking part in the discussions here. Thanks for having me!

Michelle

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 21, 2015
  2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Michelle!
    It'll be interesting to see what tips and tricks you'll share around here!

Now, here's a link to the New Member Guide to get you started on rules and such, if you haven't checked it out already.

Cheers!

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum. I removed the links from your post. You can have two external links in your signature, but links in an introduction post is a bit advertis-y. I hope you understand.

See you around!

-Kat

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.