1. hellwarrior

hellwarrior New Member

New member from Montreal, Canada area

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by hellwarrior, Sep 19, 2014.

Hello everybody! I live near Montreal, Canada and I am a new member on this forum. My first language is french but I will try to do my best in english on this forum.

I am 43 years old and since I was a teenager, I wanted to write a book. I read a few Stephen King's book during that time and since then not many novel. But I decided to start writing. I would like to write my first book. I am not sure of the story right now and I will probably do a drama or an horror novel. A little bit like Stephen King.

I am happy to join this forum. I hope I will get tips and motivation to continue and finish my first book :)

2. Robert Klein II

Robert Klein II Member

Welcome to the forums! I'm a new member as well and I'll be awaiting to see how it goes for you.

3. hellwarrior

hellwarrior New Member

Thanks Robert. I'm welcoming you too :)

4. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi, @hellwarrior, and welcome to the forum! Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide - it'll get you going around here.

Interesting that you're in Montreal! I lived in Beaconsfield from the age of eight until I was thirteen, and those were the best years of my life. High five! :)

5. hellwarrior

hellwarrior New Member

Thanks minstrel for your welcome.