0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Will Deonne

Will Deonne New Member

New Member, Intro, and Fantasy Prologue

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Will Deonne, Sep 24, 2014.

Hello All!
    First, my name is Will and I fancy myself as a writer. I typically stick to graphic novels, children's books, and anime/manga because I'm an artist first. After self-publishing a few novels, I've turned to writing short stories which wound up getting into novels.

The Epic of Arioth is a four volume fantasy novel based in the world of Annuhlin on the continent of Reil. After the Above created everything from the Light and the Dark, to the Giants, he allowed them to furnish this planet with landscapes and life. This is the story of that planet and how it became embattled in war amongst the population due to the cross breeding of illegal races.

In this prologue you will be introduced to an abundance of characters and entities that will become central rather sooner than later. You will meet our primary protagonist, Arioth, Daughter of Aen, in her teenage years as a mere onlooker. As heir to the Throne of Man, path and journey to find a place in this world will shape not only her view of what's right and what's wrong, but the landscape of the continent.

In this world you will encounter great Giants, Elves, Ghemar the Light, Ghed the Dark, the Dark Children, the Harpies, Mages and Magicians, the Great Horses, the Twin Harlows, and many other fantastical creatures as Arioth journeys across the landscape culminating in the fourth and final book "Arioth's War.".

Feel free to check out the prologue and provide feedback here!