1. .red

.red New Member

New Member, New Writer

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by .red, Oct 5, 2011.

Good Evening (it's 12:06 here),

New member to the forum, and a newbie when it comes to writing. A little while back, I happened to write a story for someone (a children's story) though it never ended up being read - certain circumstances aside not worth mentioning. However, that jump into writing was my first attempt at trying to shoot for one of those life long ambitions - which is simply to write a story. So, after so many years hesitating and having countless ideas written down, I've finally started writing and I hope to slowly whittle my way down to actually completing it.

For all I know, I could very well just end up going through some phase and shortly hereafter, give up the notion entirely ... however, I've been going through a personal dilemma in life and as a result, have pretty much decided to change my approach on life - so I really hope to pull through on this. As such, perhaps you'll see me occasionally around the forum. If you do, please don't bite - I'm friendly :)

2. Kash

Kash Member

Hi there! You know how it is. You just have to roll up your sleeves and get at it. I'd do well to remember that too :)
    K.

3. Mallory

Mallory Mallegory. Contributor

Welcome!

4. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.

5. ShadowScribbler

ShadowScribbler Member

Welcome!

I hope it isn't a phase -- writing can really change people's lives. x