1. m_annabelle

m_annabelle New Member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by m_annabelle, Jan 8, 2015.

Hi,
    I just joined and I'm pretty excited to have found this place. It seems like a nice, welcoming environment for sharing our work with one another. I'm actually sort of new to writing, since it only really became a passion recently when I discovered forum roleplaying. But I'm hoping to get better and create a lot more poetry and short stories. I'm extremely shy though, so not sure yet how much I'll be posting, but hopefully at least a little. Anyway, nice to meet you guys. :)

2. CrowOfCalamity

CrowOfCalamity Member

Welcome to the forum. I'm relatively new, so we already share something in common. It's always good to meet someone with a passion for writing like myself. Role - playing also opened me to new things and enhanced my writing experience. Don't worry about being shy, if you're not very sociable you can make friends through writing. You can PM me, we can construct a role - play, or even talk about writing. So yeah. Enjoy your stay :D

m_annabelle likes this.
  3. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome.