1. Sueshep

Sueshep New Member

New name for old member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Sueshep, Jan 4, 2014.

Howdy, all!

I originally joined the forums back in the day -- some 7 years ago now -- under the name HeinleinFan. I'm somewhat older now and hopefully somewhat wiser, and have also realized that not only do I not remember my old password, the email associated with that account is one I haven't used for some time. So, while I do have a computer that is still logged into that account, it is only a matter of time before something happens and I can't log in anymore. Better to switch accounts now instead of putting it off.

For newer folks who don't remember me, I write mostly science fiction and fantasy, and I write both short stories and novels. I went to MIT, got sick, took some time off, and returned; I'll be graduating in June as long as I pass all of my classes.

Since I only just recently thought to check my old account here on the forums, my posting habits (both under HeinleinFan and on this new account) are sporadic. Pretty much no posts for a while, then a critique or two. (I may go slightly overboard when it comes to critiquing.) Not sure how active I'll be now that I have an account I can access from multiple computers instead of just one, but I hope to post somewhat oftener than has been my wont these past three years.

(I do intend to do two full critiques with this account before posting excerpts of my work for review.)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome back to the forum. :)

I'm going to close your previous account, knowing you now have this one. Thanks for making it clear from the start. You're probably already quite familiar with the standard forum rules, but since you mention the Workshop, make sure to have a look at this recent announcement I made concerning some minor changes. ;)

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. HeinleinFan

HeinleinFan Banned

Just posting as verification that Sueshep (above) and HeinleinFan are the same person. I originally signed up on January 6, 2007, which is kind of neat -- almost seven years on the forums!

4. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Welcome to the forum. Given your first post in the workshop, it's clear we are lucky to have you here. :D

5. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

IKR? ;)

6. rhduke

rhduke Member Reviewer

I figured that was you when I saw that workshop critique lol. Hope you stick around, maybe your slight-overboard tendencies will rub off on others including me :p