1. newport95

newport95 New Member

Support Button/Registration Help

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by newport95, Apr 30, 2012.

Hey everyone! Glad to finally be able to post (in a way) on this site. I had originally created a username for this site called "newport95" but never received an e-mail for registration confirmation. I spent what I think has been about two weeks or more patiently sending in support requests through the "contact us" button at the bottom of the page but never received any kind of reply. In hindsight I also hope I didn't upset any of the moderators or admins with my numerous requests for help.

I know that it is against the rules to make a second account, but considering that the only channel of communication I had to this site wasn't responding, I thought making a second account to post would be acceptable. I would really like to have the original screen name of "newport95" without the underscore if it is not too much of a hassle. I know it's a little trivial, but it is important to me and I would really appreciate it if this account had the name changed or more preferably if the other one was given registered permission and this second one terminated.

Again, I am very glad to be apart of this site after many weeks of waiting and I can't wait to participate. I hope someone will be able to help me and I thank you ahead of time for anything you can do. :D

2. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

No problem. I've merged your accounts and activated the original.