1. Joker-Jayde

Joker-Jayde Member

**New to here...Hey! :) **

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Joker-Jayde, Mar 26, 2016.

Hi!
    I have just joined this forum!
    I've just started up writing again so thought I would join a forum to chat with people who do the same. I like writing supernatural stories, that's what I am currently working on right now. Just redrafted my first two chapters, they aren't long but I'm happy with them so far :) Just kinda stuck for ideas for various story arcs lol.

Look forward to hearing from people :)

Witchymama and Oscar Leigh like this.
  2. Oscar Leigh

Oscar Leigh Contributing Member

Welcome!!! I look forward to seeing you around. I'm here all the time so expect to see me all over the place. I hope you enjoy this site, and get some learning and practice out of it. It's think it's a great forum. :superagree:

3. Joker-Jayde

Joker-Jayde Member

Thankyou :D I'm just learning to navigate my way around :D It seems so cool, already feel like I can chat and share ideas! Wooohooo

Oscar Leigh likes this.
  4. Witchymama

Witchymama Active Member

Howdy! Look forward to getting to know you, and your work. I write scifi, para-, and occult themes. Looks like we might along just fine:ghost:
    Welcome to the forum!

Oscar Leigh and Joker-Jayde like this.
  5. Joker-Jayde

Joker-Jayde Member

Oooh brilliant!! I love occult theme! I used to write occult poetry, my mum didn't like it, she said I was too macabre...she hasn't read anything I have done since then :p
    I look forward to seeing some of your work sometime, if you post it :) :superagree:

Oscar Leigh and Witchymama like this.
  6. Witchymama

Witchymama Active Member

Yeah, my mom won't be getting any copies of my stuff either. She only reads stuff that's inspirational and devotional in nature.