1. sierraromeobravo

sierraromeobravo Member

New to the group...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sierraromeobravo, May 13, 2013.

I love reading! I got hooked the moment I read Shakespeare's Hamlet when I was 15. I know it's not typically the story most people start with but I did. When I realized that something like that could be so powerfully stocked with such drama and tradgedy I was hooked and i've never stopped reading!

Since that point I made it my goal to not only read everything I can but also write my own novel. Unfortunately it has taken me nearly another 15 years to actually attempt that goal and write my own novel. I only seriously started writing about two years ago. I have one novel halfway done with three other ideas in the works. I don't know where they'll go or what i'll do with them once i've published them (likely self-published) but I am just happy to get the ideas out of my head.

They often sit there in the back of my mind and stare back at me as if to ask me, "why have we not been put to paper?" Once i write I write for hours at a time and wonder why I didn't start this sooner. I feel like the last 30 years of my life have been dedicated to so much less than what it could have been. Thanks for creating this great resource for people who need help. I love to see the creative thoughts crashing into each other on this site. It's such a thrill. Thanks!

--Steve

2. Trilby

Trilby Contributor Contributor

Hi Steve, welcome aboard.