1. nobledude

nobledude New Member

Hi. Why I joined. SOS!! LOL.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by nobledude, Sep 6, 2014.

Hi all. I don't want to get to detailed here I could go on and on. Long story short I am in an intro to writing class. I just wrote my first paragraph as an assignment. My writing skills aren't the greatest(lol!) I am more into math. I have a very 'difficult' time it seems with topics, main ideas, comments etc. I don't know why they just seem backwards to me. I guess I could just reverse my answer but I would like to understand what's going on for a change as it's something i've struggled with my entire life.

Ok, I am going to post my paragraph and I was hoping some of you might give suggestions? I'll probably put it in the 'critique' forum. If not i'll post here where it is. I am not a writer so you don't really have to tear it to shreads it's just an intro class. Right now i'm struggling with my topic sentence which we we're required to place first.

I also joined this forum because I am 50 miles from the campus. Thank god for the net!

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome :)

Make sure to give a quick read to the New Member Quick Start Guide. There's some pertinent info in there as regards your prospective paragraph and anticipated critiques. ;)

Wrey

3. nobledude

nobledude New Member

Hi Wrey, well looks like I already violated the critique rules I apologize. Maybe I can delete it I don't know. This assignment is due monday and im in the middle of replacing this PC that i'm using and I wanted to get it posted asap so I can come back and check after I get the new one hooked up. I apologize.

4. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

I took care of it. No harm, no foul. ;)