1. Hungerforwords

Hungerforwords New Member

New writer from sweden

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Hungerforwords, Sep 20, 2015.

Hello!

I have just made a major decision. I intend to write in English instead of Swedish. I love the language and (if I manage to produce something worthy to be published) the market is there. Another reason is that there are no good Swedish forums for writers and I am longing so much for conversions about literature, writing and what not.

I have suffered from a major non-creative period due to a lot of negative things happening the past two years. Hence, I need to get back into the rhythm of writing. My soul still feels knackered but I believe it is time for a change. This is the first step.

I hope to find many new friends here. I'll see you in the forum.

2. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hej! Welcome aboard, neighbor! :D

Here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. Hopefully we'll be able to help and support you on your writing journey. This is a pretty active forum, so be careful not to get too distracted and forget to write your stories :D.

See you around!
    -Kat

Hungerforwords likes this.
  3. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Staff Supporter Contributor

Välkommen!

You'll find that you're not the only one around here who's chosen the ways of the English language of your native language. So you'll fit right in! :agreed: