1. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Newbie here. My names Lizzy

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Lizzy, Mar 29, 2007.

Hello everyone. My name is Elizabeth, Lizzy to my friends. I'm a former ballet dancer, forever an artist, future novelist and presently a happy wife and mother of three with, I'm told, a wicked imagination and a need to share.

Recently, my youngest started school. Being someone who needs an outlet, I decided to put the stories and characters that have taken up residence in my brain down on paper or computer screen.

I came here looking for a place to share, learn and thrive in all things that will help me reach my goal, mainly finishing a full length book.

So where do I start?

Lizzy

Oh and I didn't think you'd mind.

I'm self-promoting, meaning, I NEED CRITIQUES! I am so totally new at this and would immensely appreciate it.

Here's an excerpt to my story:
    http://www.writingforums.org/showthread.php?p=27876#post27876

I'm a fast learner. ;) And can you believe that the name Lizzy is still available? WOW!!! LOL!

2. Domoviye

Domoviye Contributing Member

Proud Canadian. Currently teaching in Nanjing, Chi
    Hi there.
    Hopefully you'll like the site. Sometimes it takes a while to get reviews, but as long as you don't mind waiting you'll get some good advice.
    Cheers.

3. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Well, that is good to know. Although, as a friend once told me, when God handed out patience, I was in the restroom but I'll try. :D

Thanks for the welcome.

Lizzy

4. Gannon

Gannon Contributing Member Contributor

Welcome and I hope you find what you're looking for here, but I'll second Domoviye it sometimes takes a while!

5. Verto

Verto Member

Welcome to the site, u wont see me around much because i dont have the time anymore, but i would just like to say you have found the right website for ctrique and this website will give your great imporvement within such a short space of time. Keep at it and with this sites help im sure whatever you want tin terms of writing will come true.

6. Lizzy

Lizzy Member

Thank you so much for the welcome. I understand the inability to spend too much time on the forum. I myself will probably check in once or twice daily but I am really trying to force myself to spend a set amount of time writing and less time trolling the internet. I feel like I spent far too much time at one site writing fan fic, my first venture into sharing my writing since school. I figure why do that, hone my craft and try to make something of it. I sought this site out amongst others to see if I had what it takes and to get advice that I can truly use so thank you everyone for welcoming me and making that possible. I hope to share some of my ideas and see what you all have for me as well.

Thanks,

Lizzy:)

7. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors. Founder Staff Contributor

Where do I start... you find the answer to that and be sure to let me know.

Welcome to the writing forums. Make yourself at home. ;)

8. Torana

Torana Contributing Member Contributor

hey there and welcome to the site hope ya have fun here

9. seawings

seawings Member

Welcome

"Imagination"...is what it's all about! I look forward to reading your imaginative posts...so come on in and enjoy.