1. Amanda_Geisler

Amanda_Geisler Senior Member

Newbie here

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Amanda_Geisler, Jun 18, 2014.

Hi all,

I may be new to this website but I hope that I'm not too new to writing anymore. I have been writing my series since I was 13, constantly improving it with each new version (trust me, there have been a lot). I finally finished my 1st book to my satisfaction a few months ago, now I am busy working on the 2nd book of my trilogy.

These aren't however the only books I intend to write, I have another trilogy and then another series containing either 4 0r 5 books. I also have a single novel that I had the Idea for recently, I haven't decided whether to make it into a series yet.

I am joining this website now so that I can meet other authors, I'm not sure if this is an Australian website, but there does seem to be a few more Australians on this forum then on other communities I found in my search.

Anyway, I currently live on a cattle station in QLD while I study a Bachelor of Arts in Professional Writing and Publishing. I have also just completed a certificate in editing and publishing and intend to complete a certificate in advanced editing and publishing by the end of this year.

Looking forward to getting to know you all
    Amanda

2. EllBeEss

EllBeEss Senior Member

Hello :) Welcome to the site, I'm an Aussie too.