Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JoshuaLuke

JoshuaLuke New Member

Critique

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by JoshuaLuke, Jun 12, 2016.

Hi :)

I've been doing some research the past few days looking through various sites where I could get critique for my writing but most sites seem to be very strict with this which is understandable of course but I just wanted to find some where in which I could post my work and get some feedback.

I recently started writing a novel and I simply would like some reassurance that I'm doing everything right and that it appears to be a good start especially since this is my first novel, the first time I've thought about writing seriously rather than random pieces and also due to my age as I am only 16 nearly 17.

Any kind of ideas or ways you got early feedback would be very much appreciated.

Thank you all :)

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

There's a good reason well-trafficked writing forums have requirements for posting one's work. When there is no give, there is no get. The internet is littered with forums where you don't have to do anything to post your work and everyone does do just that and everyone sits back and waits and never gets any real feedback because everyone is there doing the same thing, waiting to get without giving. The rules of a forum like ours are pretty typical of most forums where there is good activity, and these rules and requirements have their antecedent in the rules and requirements of live writing circles. It's just how it works. :)

peachalulu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.