1. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Erik-the-Enchanter! Banned Contributor

Currently Reading::
    Love Poems

Mystik School FOr Disturbed Teen Sorcerers

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Erik-the-Enchanter!, Aug 21, 2012.

Any character profiles or questions about the Mystik RPG should go here. I'll answer them ASAP (a term which here means: whenever I get to a computer). Be creative and just have fun with it. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Character Template:

Name: Headmistress Needfyre

Species: Human

Background: Needfyre was a part of a powerful coven of ancestral witches that saw the need for a magic school for "disturbed" sorcerers. Together they cast their island into Limbo and Needfyre chose to stay there as headmistress. In Limbo nothing changes, so Needfyre stopped aging and remains a mature woman. Ther other witches also gave her a large portion of their power so she would be able to control her students.

Personality: Very Smart, Mysterious, Authorative

Appearance: Tall, Ebony Hair, Sea Green Eyes, Slightly Pointed Ears

2. Love to Write

Love to Write I'm a lover of writing. What else is to be said? Contributor

Character Template:

NAME: Damien Ennis

SPECIES:Human

BACKGROUND: Damien has a bad family life. His dad has been out of the picture since he was young and his mother has serious mental disabilites, forcing him to raise himself. He has self-taught himself via the internet and his Grandfather frequently comes over, teaching him the virture of hard work and chivalry.

PERSONALITY: Damien is quiet and reserved. His powers are considered dark, giving him an air of darkness, but not evil. He has alot of anxiety when he is in large crowds. Damien tends not to get close to people as he feels that if he builds a friendship with them they will ultimately betray him as his parents did.
    Also Damien loves pink. For him, it is a sign of hope, that things will get better. He wishes every girl would wear pink.

DESCRIPTION: Damien has black hair, peircing brown eyes and often wears all black, giving him the look of one who is goth, though he isn't. Wearing black helps him not excert as much energy when using his abilities. (Don't tell anyone, but he wears a pink tank top underneath.)

3. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

4. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

I get this feeling that Satan has just been brought in to the picture XD

5. Love to Write

Satan! No, not even close.

6. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    I would like to know what you mea by Satan. Is there a.problem with my story?

7. Love to Write

No. I think he is referencing my character.

8. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    Oh, lol...

9. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

In some legends the Anti-Christ (Satan's son) is known as Damien and almost completely fits that description. ;)

10. Love to Write

Really? I didn't know that. Thats funny!

11. Keitsumah

Keitsumah The Dream-Walker Contributor

pink...pink of all things!? i fell over lauhging when i read that! man if this story ever gets rolling i think i'd end up befreinding your char anyways!

12. Love to Write

Thanks Keit. He's not as dark as one would assume.

13. Keitsumah

I think he's cute actually. maybe he would help Wyndii a bit.. (Wyndii is rrly shy aorund others and she thinks her life is worthless. maybe they can help each other out. i keep picturing what a cute couple they'd make lol)

14. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    lol...you guys can always post any time haha.

15. Kingtype

Kingtype Banned Contributor

Hello new friends. I'm looking forward to game time.

Name: Christopher Coin
    Species: Human

Background:

Christopher doesn’t have a past to be proud of. Only so many people are aware of it. Though it is a known a fact he was found as the only survivor amongst his family who were slaughtered by an unknown force, he was 13 at the time. He lived with an adoptive family for two years before being sent to the school. He was sent to the school because of his constant night terrors, repeatedly running away and once even nearly killed a school bully with magic. Christopher is very skilled in offensive magic, that’s about it and 99 percent of it is ice related.

Personality

Christopher is a bit of an odd case. He tends to be sarcastic, funny but is very quick to anger. He always keeps his promises for some unknown reason. He also has a lot of hate towards a certain person who he may occasionally make references to. He also loves seeing destruction. Though for all his faults Christopher will always be an ally to his friends. Though you better bet damn sure he won't hesitate to kill if something is in his way. He has almost red eyes for some reason. He also hates himself when he flys off the handle, not because people get hurt but because he can't remeber any of the destruction he spread. He has a profound love for anything Betty White. He also tends to quote classic rock songs.

Apperance: Red eyes, brown hair, dresses in everyday clothes just like everyone else and considers himself attractive enough.

16. Keitsumah

lol woops my mistake ended up starting something! (when i posted Wyndii's template i hadn't known of disussion threads yet it was the first day i was on this website) oh well -it doesn't seem to be doing anything bad anyways just a little switch lol (poor Wyndii she's the only girl!!! okay she's officially been thrown to the wolves with so many males around :eek: but i can work with it -probably better for that actually)

Oh yeah anyone want to guess what Wydnii is exactly? (hint: she's not a were-creature but if she gets in a duel with a were-wolf, etc. you may beg to differ. but she's still not one -at least i think so :p)

17. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

Name: Frank Jones
    Species: Werewolf
    Height:5'9
    Description: brown hair, brown eyes and a dark red beard. a scar runs from his left temple to his right jaw line
    Background: Left abandoned by his parents in the the woods when he was five. he was found and raised by an old man named Joel. he tough Frank how to control himself when he turns. living in deep isolation caused him to be wary of strangers and will respond violent if he even thinks hes being threatened. but he hides his wariness behind smiles and faked friendliness

18. highwaymanlee

highwaymanlee Active Member

wtf is G.A.I.A.? you wouldnt be talking about the Greek goddess would you?

19. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

Is it too late for me to take part in this?

20. Keitsumah

A G.A.I.A is a Genetically Altered unit of Inversion and Adaptation. Wyndii is actually a being created by a group known as G.A.I.A that attempted to destroy all sorcerers. When the Magic council went and exterminated all of the other creatures like Wyndii along with the cultists, she escaped by the strengths given to her when she was created. (she killed over ninety men when she was just a baby when she went beast-mode instinctively. her powers consist of draining her enemies energy by touch or by drawing on their aura. magic thus has little or no effect on her.) that is why she is so scared of hurting others. (i gave her control of the beast once but if she transforms again there's no controlling it)

G.A.I.A: Genetically Altered unit of Inversion and Adaptation. She can memorize other's moves to use them against them. the crystals and the fact that she has no reflection will come into play when she fights, so peeps b careful not to touch her or your char will end up severely drained of power.

21. Erik-the-Enchanter!

Love Poems
    of course not! the more the merrier! :D

22. jid

jid New Member

Yikes, thought I'd have plenty of time to make an appearance after the weekend, but you guys wrote three pages. I'll try to pop in soonish, in the meantime, heya and nice to meet you all :)

---

(EDIT: Just got some personal stuff I gotta attend for couple of weeks, so I won't be joining after all. Sorry for the hassle.)

23. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

Here's my whack at a character:

Name: Samantha Quarter-moon

Race: Human

Gender: Female (I noticed a serious lack of these in the game)

Background: Samantha never met her parents. She got the name Quarter-moon due to the quarter-moon shaped birthmark on her shoulder and was raised in a broken down orphanage run by nuns. From a very early age it was evident that she was not a regular human: Her hair would change colors, apparently in a sporadic fashion. She later came to find out that the colors met her moods and feelings. When she was angry, her hair would a turn a very vivid red. When she was sad, an onyx black. When she was happy, which was rare, a golden blonde. Due to this annomaly, she was regarded by her fellow orphans as a freak, which led to her being very reclusive and always wearing a grey wool cap offered to her by one of the nuns. One day, when a few of the orphans started to inflict physical abuse upon her, she blacked out in rage. When she came to, she was told that all of the orphans had simply vanished. With time, she found that she could make things disappear and appear again wherever she wanted. At first, it was exhausting to move even a small pebble, but with time she became stronger and stronger, eventually being able to transport even herself short distances (30-50 meters). One day the high priestess summoned her to her office and told her about this school for people like her, freaks of nature with powers stolen from God. Samantha did not want to go to this school, but the nun gave her no choice.

Personality: The years of shunning led Samantha to become a very quiet self-aware person. When she got angry, she wouldn't be able to control her abilities, leading to terrible accidents involving disappearing objects and even entities. Although she never had formal education, Samantha explored the extents of her powers quite thoroughly.

Aspect (I know this is not in the template, but I thought it best to have a visual image of the girl):

Samantha possesses eyes of a vey deep, dark blue. Her Face is oval and has everything in the right proportions. Her hair is thin and straight and reaches to about the middle of her back. She usually dons a white blouse with seven buttons in the front and regular denim jeans, apart from the grey wool hat. Her body is very well curved (meaning she is pretty hot) (I would prefer not to go into details on that, although I will if requested). She is neither too thin nor too fat and has fairly decent physical resistance.

24. Keitsumah

THANK YOU AREA!!! omg poor Wyndii will finally have someone to partner up with if it works out! thank you!!! *collapses with releif*

idk what i would've done if there had only been one girl in this rpg omg... she probably woulda been pampered by Needfyre slightly :p or i could b wrong. but this will definitely help her out i think (still going thank you thank you thank you in my head) :D

25. Areadrill

Areadrill New Member

Yeah, I thought it might help you in some way. I look forward to working with in kicking all the guy's asses :)

By the way, I'm not quite clear on a few subjects: When we come into Island X, do we come into a room, or do we spawn outside?
    Is Island X rich in flora and fauna?