1. fantasy girl

fantasy girl New Member

Not Again

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by fantasy girl, Jun 8, 2010.

Three maybe four years ago, my grandad had four heart attacks, and he told no one until a week later when he collapsed at my little cousins birthday party. He spent the best part of six months in and out of hospital.

I found out on Sunday, that on the Monday before, he had had, yet another heart attack, and he didn't tell anyone until he collapsed while walking the dogs with my nan on Wednesday morning.

If I didn't live in Leeds, I wouldn't be so worried, but he lives 250 miles away, I can't just pop up to his house, or go to the hospital and see him any more.

He said he didn't tell anyone, because he 'didn't want a fuss' but what I don't think he gets is that by not telling anyone in the first place, he is just going to get a bigger fuss when people find out.

I have exams at the moment, and having the extra stress of having my grandad in hospital isn't helping, especially when you have a totally useless, annoying tw** of an English teacher, but that is for another thread.

I don't really know why I posted this, maybe I just wanted a place to vent; I'm not sure :/

FG xx