1. Cretacskies

Cretacskies New Member

Hello...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Cretacskies, Jun 10, 2016.

Hi, everyone. I think I am pretty young in this forum if I am not wrong. I'm not as passionate as most of you are in this forum to become a publishing writer, but I figure it doesn't hurt to try. I am a college student and writing is more an interest to me. I am not very good at it but I come up with new ideas once in a while and would like to write them down better than I already do. And since it is summer I want to find something more meaningful and productive so I am working hard to post something here to get some feedback.

2. Komposten

Komposten Insanitary pile of rotten fruit Contributor

Hello, @Cretacskies!

We do actually have quite a few young members, if I'm not mistaken. As an example, I joined when I was 16 (I'm 20 now).

By the looks of your join date it seems you have been around lurking for a while, but, just in case, here's a link to the New Member Quick Start. It should get you going around here. :)

Enjoy!

Cretacskies likes this.
  3. Cave Troll

Cave Troll It's Coffee O'clock everywhere. Contributor

Where cushions are comfy, and straps hold firm.
    Well then get to that there writing then. Pound those keys until your fingers fall off, and then keep pounding away with your nubs. :supergrin:

Welcome to the forum, and hello. I am sure you will fit right in around here. :)

So good luck with your works, and I will C-ya around.
    bang-head-on-keyboard.gif~c200.gif

Cretacskies likes this.