1. sculyblast

sculyblast New Member

Once upon a time on a online messaging board.

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by sculyblast, Nov 1, 2011.

Hi All,

I'm Sculy, I'm from the Netherlands and I am in my last years of university.
    I've been into international debating for the past few years, but lately it has come to my attention that debating has actually dulled my way of expression and made it more formal and analytical.
    I tried making my style more eloquent, but the medium of debate isn't quite supportive of eloquence.
    therefore I have decided to return to the medium of writing, to hone my skills in eloquence and rhetoric and return to a more inspiring way of expressing myself.

I furthermore need a better way to blow off excessive time, than watching youtube movies on the internet, and I hope you guys will prove to form a stimulating environment, to which I'll look forward to return on a daily basis.

Lastly I want to apologize in advance for the many, many spelling errors I am going to shower you guys with,
    I am dutch, so English comes as a second language and many subtleties in the language escape me.

that said, I look forward to hearing from you!

Sculy

2. Gigi_GNR

Gigi_GNR Guys, come on. WAFFLE-O. Contributor

Welcome to the WF.