Online names

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Prax, Jan 8, 2013.

1. jedellion

jedellion Member

My user ID was my first ever fantasy role playing character in a tabletop RPG - Middle Earth Role Playing. ( never got into and still hate DnD)
    Half Elven magician.

2. Khaelmin

Khaelmin Active Member

Anagram of my real name in a certain foreign language. With an added 'n' as to not sound too awkward.

3. thedarkknight

thedarkknight Member

I started using thedarkknight to debate a user in another forum who used the name the-white-dragon.

I've used the name "Gatsby" in a few non-writing forums (after my favorite novel), but thought that would be too pompous on a writing forum.

Also I used to be a huge Batman comic fan. I liked him because he didn't have any special super powers and seemed more human. I also liked that he was a detective which was my favorite form of fiction.

4. muddy130

muddy130 Member

my username is my nickname

5. Keiti Ryoko

Keiti Ryoko New Member

My username is actually my name in another language. I had to take off a repeated letter on my last name so that it wouldn't be awkwardly long. All of my other usernames for things like games and what have you have been somewhat used, seeing as I haven't had to make up a username for a few years.

6. Dragoon119

Dragoon119 Member

I know this is completely irrelevent to the thread question but...Talmay, I really like your profile picture. Cool pic!

About my name, well it was from a character in an anime/battletop game called Beyblade. The reason I use it is because it reminded me of dragons but; I know this is going to sound childish but...I though that the two O's were cool! I'm still thinking up a new user name but none are as rememberable as this one is so. Until then Dragoon will have to work. :)