1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Opulent Origins

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Aug 22, 2009.

Wake from thy cold slumber my children. Awake and feed off of the despair of the world. You come from another dimension a darker dimension. A greater dimension. But the dimension doesn't impress me as much as you're beauty and grace my children. Go off and feed on the flesh that is presented. And leave no witness or the living alive. Make sure that if you cannot have it all bring some back into the dimension so your brother and sisters can feast upon your prey as well. We are family.

Our cities were born together. One to feed off the innocence and the other to be innocence. Only it would be explained like this by any simple stranger. We as a society were never innocence and neither were the dimensions. Good and evil don't truly exist here. That is the lessons you have been taught by your mother and father.

Our mothers and father taught us even the most simple "noble" act may be considered and evil act. To be noble means to run to your death. To suicide almost leaving all those you love simply because you want to seem selfless. There is no such thing as selfless, says our mother and fathers. Because no matter what there will always be the subconscious desire of glory.

We live so close to a portal to the demons and we know when our brother and sisters our family is time to leave. We offer these demons ourselves when we know we can go no longer. You won't hear stories of 1,000 wars between humans and demons here. We have something they don't have and they have something we don't have.

They have power of the "wickedness" and we have the power of the "knowledge". We have been waiting many years to begin our Digital Divine Awakening and we finally have the means to do it. But now you have come to our land stranger. And you ask for our help and hospitality. So we'll greatly oblige. Do not get yourself quickly though. You must obey the rules of this society.

To be here means you're giving up your thought of right and wrong. You won't charge into a situation you don't understand. You'll obey everything we ask. And you may go home. We cannot promise you that we'll keep you safe and even the demons we have contracted with for so long may not promise you safety. Simply because there is simply something far dangerous then the demons or even odd creatures you may experience.

No it's the temporary madness that withholds this land. And you'll soon begin to lose your grip on reality. You'll find yourself slipping into more and more deeper comas of sleep. You'll find yourself slowly, but surely losing your mind. If you are ready for the many disease that lavish the mind, then please be our guess and come into our city. If you cannot then we beg you to end your life now. That is why I stand here with daggers ready. You shouldn't worry about disease of the blood, since your deaths should be quick.

What is your choice stranger? As you sit here and ask us for help not knowing our situation nor us knowing your situation. All we see is the rubble on the ground and the disaster in your eyes. If you are ready to delve into this unknown land of ours, then please on this piece of paper sign your name here. And any other bits of information you can give us.

The Game

You have just crash landed, when you wake up you meet strange tribal people wondering around your body. They are collecting your things and they offer you a place to stay as you beg for their help.
    They warn you about the dangers they have in their city and then they ask you to sign a contract saying you understand the dangers.

The Contract

I understand [name] that I am going into danger.

My age is: 18+

The reason I was on the plane: Where were you going? Why were you going? First trip without the parents, etc.

I was accompanied by: If you were accompanied with anyone

In a few words I could say my temperament is: How do you behave?

I can describe myself as: Your appearance

2. Shadow Reeves

Shadow Reeves Active Member

On a plane filled with Motherf**king Snakes.
    I Joe Bloggs understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 32

The reason I was on the plane: my reasons are my own, i am a business man of sorts, one who does not like to bring attention to himself. by not attending this meeting i have assured my death...if they ever find me

I was accompanied by: a briefcase handcuffed to my arm. this is what i am selling

In a few words I could say my temperament is: cold, snide and looks out for number 1, others are only useful if they are being useful, otherwise they are a like lead on a drowning man

I can describe myself as: white male with short hair, expensive suit. tall at 6"3 with power in his eyes if not his arms which are concealed by the suit.

3. Zigg

Zigg Banned

I Zuk Hyon that I am going into danger.

My age is: 23

The reason I was on the plane: I was going to visit my parents.

I was accompanied by: No one.

In a few words I could say my temperament is: Mostly friendly and funny, but can get very angry and viscous.

I can describe myself as: 5'11, muscular, ocean blue eyes, two silver fillings, wearing black shirt with green sleeves and green circle round the bottom as well as trousers with the same green strip around the bottom.

:)

4. louise

louise New Member

I Siobhan Forbes understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 19

The reason I was on the plane: Escaping overbearing parents.

I was accompanied by: no one

In a few words I could say my temperament is: Inquisitive, outgoing, cheerful, unruly.

I can describe myself as: 5’2, shapely, dark olive skin, jaw length black hair, intriguing yellow eyes, dressed in denim shorts, loose tank top and worn sneakers.

5. Ducklan

Ducklan New Member

I Thomas Hobbs understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 47

the reason I was on the plane: I was going on Vacation

I was accompanied by: No one

In a few words I could say my temperament is: The temperament of a broken man, tired and lonely though outwardly cheerful.

I can describe myself as: An aging White man who looks older than his years would suggest. About 5’9 in height of a slight build with grey eyes, deep wrinkled face and neat dusty grey hair and moustache. Dressed in a worn brown suit jacket, trousers, and equally worn shirt.

6. bahloo

bahloo New Member

I James Edmundsun understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 28

the reason I was on the plane: I was trying to escape my life.

I was accompanied by: a smuggled, beat up hip flask concealed in a purple cloth case.

In a few words I could say my temperament is: Lost, drunk, cowardly, mentally unstable, self-conscious, desperately searching for answers.

I can describe myself as: six feet tall, with an unhealthily slim build and pale jaundiced skin. I wear my greasy shoulder length black hair loose, so it can cover my gaunt face and pockmarked cheeks. I always keep a 5 o'clock shadow and I have dull brown eyes. I'm wearing a disheveled jean jacket with a stained white t-shirt underneath, and tight green corduroys that faintly reek of alcohol. I am courageous enough to admit that I am a functioning alcoholic.

7. Chudz

Chudz New Member

I Mortimer (Mort) Funk understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 38ish

The reason I was on the plane: I was traveling to Oakland, California to teach a course on our company's new, proprietary software.

I was accompanied by: Several snifters of cheap scotch imbibed earlier at the the airport bar.

In a few words I could say my temperament is: Relatively docile and easygoing. I just really want to get by in life.

I can describe myself as: Overly rotund, most of the time dressed in business casual, with a receding hairline.

8. Piepin

Piepin New Member

I, Faye Talle, understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 34

The reason I was on the plane: Moving to new job as a nurse.

I was accompanied by: a bag containing a laptop and a couple medical journals

In a few words I could say my temperament is: Very caring and emotional, but still strong.

I can describe myself as: About six feet tall, Swedish, short blonde hair, in shape, light green eyes and wearing a red summer dress and sunglasses.

9. talknerdytome

talknerdytome New Member

I, Alicia, understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 20

The reason I was on the plane: Someone had sent me a ticket for the plane, out of curiousity I got on board.

I was accompanied by: My laptop.

In a few words I could say my temperament is: Cold, almost vacant. I am however very perceptive, and don't take kindly to other people. Never has the phrase 'Hell is other people' been more true.

I can describe myself as: About 5'8" with black hair which is styled into a bob and ends in line with her prominent cheekbones. She is thin, verging on skinny but still has curves. Emerald eyes which some people would swear are grey at times.

Alicia awoke & tried to observe her surroundings. Dust was getting in her eyes & scratching at her throat, there was a red haze everywhere she looked. She could make out some dark figures moving around her, and instinctively moved her arms and legs up to defend herself. The dust began to subside and she realised that the dark figures were patrolling the wreckage of the plane, and scavenging anything they could find. She laid her head back on the brick-coloured earth and thought 'where the hell am I?' the last thing she could remember was glaring at the man in the seat next to her who had drunkenly fallen asleep on her shoulder.

Out of the corner of her eye she noticed one of the dark figures was inspecting her laptop. She found the strength to leap up and try to grab the laptop, before she could reach it she was lying back on the floor, feeling even worse than before

10. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Be aware that the member who created this game has not visited the site for weeks, nor posted since January, so there is not a high likelihood this game will actually play.

11. chasingepic

chasingepic New Member

I, Ella Smoke, understand that I am going into danger.

My age is: 19

The reason I was on the plane: Decided to leave my home of San Diego, California to see my older brother for the first time in 10 years. He lives in Portugal with our extended family.

I was accompanied by: My thoughts.

In a few words I could say my temperament is: Steely charisma. Witty humor. Not easily angered, so once upset am extremely hard to calm down. I'd rather laugh at the jokes, then make them, but can handle a crowd very well.

I can describe myself as: Shoulder length, dirty blonde hair. Light brown eyes that appear yellow in the sunlight. A distinct scar on the left jaw about an inch long with pale skin and a dancer's body. 5'5 and a light dusting of freckles everywhere except for the face, which is odd.