1. peterhill160

peterhill160 New Member

Origin of the Wolf

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by peterhill160, Apr 1, 2015.

So today at 23:45 GMT time, I have embarked on my second project whilst taking a break from my first one. This is my progress thread. :)

Title

Origin's of the Wolf

Synopsis

Before he became the Big Bad Wolf in folklore, Kai was the omega of a pack of bloodthirsty wolves who roamed the lands as the top of the food chain. That was until the leader of the pack exiled Kai's sister and mortally wounded her. Now on a quest for revenge, you'll see his travels as emotionally and physically, Kai becomes the twisted monster the world will know him to be.

Current status

I've just began to write but the first few scenes are done. I'm enjoying writing visually for the story though it can be challenging at times, however it is something I am looking forward to overcoming.

2. peterhill160

peterhill160 New Member

I have introduced Kai the best way I thought how. By introducing him as what he will become,by this I hope to give the audience a sense of what' Kai will be like at the end without revealing too much.

The dialogue right now is witty and sharp (no pun intended) which I am proud of. Shadow (the alpha wolf) is a fun character to right for even if he's a complete jerk. I think he's a different type of villain to what Kai will be. Shadow is a lot more thoughtful and unsure of himself but he makes up for it in his strength and ferocity.