Outlaws

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Oh...not the friendly type," Echoius said, "Well, lets work well together then."
    Echoius took out a tissue and wiped his face from the saliva that came down on him. Did they make the wrong choice of leader?
    Certainly from what they had observed he seemed like a calm and gentle sole. I guess the man who yelled "Don't judge a book by its cover" was correct. He had thought this man they had chosen was able, but now Echoius wasn't so sure.
    "What do you do for a living?" Echoius asked only trying to keep the conversation going.
    Weren't they suppose to have those leader and second leader relationships. The friendly kind were the leader didn't threaten the second in command they seemed like good friends.
    At least that was the relationship he had with the general.

Looks like we have a comedian over there
    "Not a comedian in any way...I'm just tired of hearing people say that kind of bullsh@t and never truly living by it," Blaine said.
    Blaine paused.
    "I'm not saying you don't...but the only reason you say that is because we are all freaks here and because we are abnormal we have to live by that rule," Blaine paused, "Normal people don't they feel it their right to parade on us or anyone else that isn't normal...they treat people who don't act or look like them like crap...so please don't yell ridiculous, idiotic motto around."
    Blaine stared at his fingers and then stared at the tile. He was being serious, but he wasn't in any mood to be angry. He was to tired at the moment.

2. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

"What do you do for a living?

Did such a question actually dignify a response? He wasn't going to tell him he had been a succesful burglar and had stolen from countless people, he'd done just fine to until he happened to get hold of some of the goverment's money. Then suddenly they cared. The murderers out on the street didn't matter, neither did the drug dealers but someone that had some of their money now there was a true criminal.

He scoffed at the question "Doesss it look like i work a nine to five office job." in his new posistion Echoius got away with his face not been covered in spit sadly his shoes weren't so lucky he would soon learn that if he was going to have a face to face conversation anything that involved the word s or that was said with force would tend to evoke an undesirable shower.

3. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Tommy smiled up at him. "S'okay," he said brightly, "Old habits die hard, y'know? Whenever I see some guy go..."

He stopped. This was his first time meeting this guy, so it was probably a good idea to keep their conversation "safe for work".

"Name's Tommy, by the way," he said, sticking out a thin, pale hand. "And you are...?"

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Echious didn't know what to say from here. Talking to other Outlaws was sort of hard.
    Especially this one. Echious had to keep the conversation going, especially in front of his general.
    "Oh..well, what do you like to do then?" Echious said.
    He was becoming very frightened and somewhat nervous of what to ask and say.

5. Mousie

Mousie New Member

((Tommy was actually talking to Seifer, Leaka. Sorry, I shoulda been more clear

EDIT: I don't s'pose I could delete this post now, can I? I feel bad for wasting it...))

6. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

"Name's Tommy, by the way," he said, sticking out a thin, pale hand. "And you are...?"

"Seifer," he said, accepting the handshake. Meanwhile, he kept an eye on the 'comedian'. The man had a point; the outside world hadn't been particualrly kind to any of them. All the more reason they needed to stick together, he thought, as he shook the hand of the only person in the room who wasn't a stranger anymore.

7. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

Damien once again stood up and leant in whispered in the mans ear.” We’re save the small talk for another time, you know it shows nervousness and besides is there much point getting to know people who could all be dead in the next 24 hours." his words delivered a cold hard dose of reality to the poor man.

He turned to face the group and bellowed out "The general asked if there were any questions not for small talk there's plenty of time for that once we're on the ship so either shut up and board or get what evers on your mind off it now. This is likely your last chance to see someone with any kind of knowledge or power of what the hells going on. Once we're out there those cowards will be monitoring our deaths in a cosy coms centre safe away from the action with the only communication probably been a meaningless drivel of propaganda and lies." he certainly wasn't one for delivering inspirational speeches and his resentment for the government crept through. He'd never made any attempt to hide it; perhaps that’s what made his position of power all the stranger.

He looked down at the general monitoring his response. He probably didn't care about his little outburst if he did he was probably running the thought of him dying horrifically on the battlefield soon through his mind.

8. Mousie

Mousie New Member

"Seifer? Like from Final Fantasy? That's awesome, man!"

Tommy giggled, though he wasn't really sure why.

He was suddenly aware of a young girl, slightly taller than him, standing quietly by herself. She wore all black, and had long blonde hair and big green eyes. She kinda reminded him of one of his "clients", the married one with the two-year-old son, though he doubted this girl was married and had a two-year-old son. Despite the scar across her eye, the girl was kinda cute.

Suddenly, Tall Guy shouted an order at them, and Tommy flinched for a second at the sound before turning to face him.

Someone's optimistic he thought as he raised his hand.

He knew it probably wouldn't be a good idea to ask what was on his mind, but, hey, it was worth a shot.

9. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Echious became formal again.
    "He is correct load up onto the ship and lets get the hell out of here, though I believe the ones who are watching our deaths will feel sympathy and give us a prayer for our death...they care," Echious said, "We can get to know one another in the ship."
    Sh&t wasn't going the way he wanted it. The point of making a good relationship with the leader was to raise the groups moral. That didn't happen. Now Echoius would have to do something else. God damn it, plan was already going rotten.

Blaine got up.
    "Finally at least someone said something smart..lets get our a$$e$ in that ship and defeat the enemy so that way Betsy and I can to watch some telly together," Blaine said.
    It was true Betsy was his cat, but no one would no that. No one would know that the person who meant the most to him was a cat.

10. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

Sam watched the others talk to each other, meet and greet. They all looked a little uncomfortable, and some were a little uncomfortable to look at. She just stood there staring at the ground in front of her.

Then the gold-star leader stood to his immense height, and his speech made the stoic girl smile just a little. She walked forward, knowing she was walking to her death. 'No way,' she thought, 'no way can i hope to do it right, whatever it may be.'

She never did anything right.

11. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Kiara walked up to the soldier as he handed her an envelope. She smiled at him as she thanked him. He blushed and quickly looked down. Slicing open the letter with her fingernail, she looked down at her number.

No star.

I guess I'm not the leader... she thought. She had wanted to be the leader; it would put her into a position of great power. Although, it would also put here into a position of great danger. Maybe it was better off that she wasn't the leader...

Scanning the room, she noticed a group of Outlaws gathered together. She headed towards the one with a star on his head and touched his arm.

"I guess you're my boss, right?" she said, giving him a smile and tossing her hair.

12. AnonyMouse

Seifer shrugged at the Final Fantasy comment. He'd never played the game, but he knew all the kids were into it for whatever reason. "Yeah, from Final Fantasy," he said, then noticed his new acquantance was eyeing a young girl. "Go for it," he said. "You only live once."

Then their leader shouted an order to board the ship and the kid raised his hand to ask a question. Seifer tugged at his lucky chain. This kid is going to get himself killed before we even board the ship, he thought.

13. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

She felt eyes on her, sticky staring from somewhere. She looked up and caught the eye of a short, pale boy in red and black. She looked away almost immediately and waited until she thought he wasn't staring anymore to look back again.

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Blaine had a small bag with him, he wanted to bring it along. It was his lucky bag that had saved his life more then once.
    He had never placed any object in this bag. But as he picked it up, it was certainly lighter when he had left the house.
    Oh, wait maybe he got use to carrying it and now that he hadn't carried it for a while he finally noticed something was inside.
    He opened the bag and a smoke gray head came out. She had the silkiest and finest hair on the planet. She stared him with green eyes that said love me.
    "Betsy, how did you get in here?" Blaine asked hopefully no one noticed he looked like a freak.
    Betsy just meowed happily and purred. Even so he doubt anyone would like a cat on board, but there was no way he was leaving her. She obviously had chased him down and didn't want to be alone. He was taking her with him and he didn't care what anybody said.

15. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Noone seemed interested in talking to Corson, then again, he liked it that way. He listened to the others, now and then chuckling at something someone said. The large... thing, seemed to be be in charge, and Corson just hoped they wouldn't notice him. Go in, defeat the enemy. He shrugged. Go in, activate his ability, pray noone noticed him, and get out alive.

Corson undid his glove and watched his hand slowely fade, untill it had dissappeared completely. Briefly, he smiled. He still thought it was a neat trick, even if the marks that came with it itched like hell. He let his hand appear again, only to let it fade out again after it had completely appeared. It was a good excersice, and it kept him from scratching his marks.

16. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Blaine stuffed Betsy in the bag again and had noticed someone turning their hand invisible and uninvisible.
    Blaine walked over and just watched the process and shook his head.
    "No one has talked to you and I'm not here to start a conversation either...but nice trick," Blaine said.
    Betsy meowed hungrily from the bag and Blaine stuck his hand in the halfway closed bag and began to stroke Betsy. Blaine walked off somewhere were no one would notice his meowing bag.

17. Kratos

Kratos New Member

The man ignored her. Shock etched on her face, she turned away to contemplate this and noticed a man seemingly talking to his bag.

Kiara headed over to him and touched him on the shoulder.

"What do you have there?"

18. Mousie

Mousie New Member

The girl Tommy had been glancing at peeked over at him. He offered a small smile. He'd wave to her if he wasn't still raising his hand.

19. Kratos

Kratos New Member

A skinny man with long hair glanced over at Kiara. She turned and gave him a smile and a wink. He'd probably provide some entertainment for a while while she got used to her new position.

"It's Betsy," the man said, and a strange little cat escaped from the bag. Kiara smiled and petted it. "Aw, it's really cute!"

She closed her eyes for a split second and analyzed all the technology in the room. She manipulated their structure, imprinting her own electromagnic symbol. Now she would be able to control them at her leisure. Although, it was possible that her interference could cause some static and problems with the machinary...

Suddenly the ship gave a lurch.

"Damn," she muttered.

20. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Blaine stared at the woman with her hand on his shoulder, he had the urge to knock her lights out, but instead stared at her.
    "Its Betsy," Blaine said.
    Blaine opened the bag a little so Betsy head came out of the bag. She meowed in a friendly way and Blaine rubbed her head. She began to purr out of happiness.

Echoius was now watching as pockets of Outlaws were getting ready to board. He really need a plan B. Right now his position of power was looking very pathetic in front of this tall giant man.
    Echo had to do something and fast.

21. AnonyMouse

I knew 'Betsy' wasn't his wife, Seifer thought as he watched the man trying to conceal the cat in his bag. There's no way an angry guy like that has a wife. He'll never get a girl with that atitude.

Just as he thought this, the 'Cat Man' retreated to a far corner of the room where he could be alone with his feline companion. The attractive female who had latched onto their leader seemed to take a sudden interest in him. She broke off and followed the cat man into the corner.

I stand corrected.

22. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Blaine stroked Betsy under her chin, she was really enjoying the attention she wasn't getting.
    "If you don't think she is cute you can say so...I don't give a rats a$$ really," Blaine paused, "You say what you mean to say truth always...never lies."
    Blaine stroked Betsy even more and Betsy could hardly escape her excitement as her purring got louder.
    He loved dear Betsy.

Echious walked up to the one person who wasn't in the pockets he was turning his hand invisible.
    "Hello I'm Echious," he said, "Some call me Echo for short."
    It was a pathetic come back, but he needed something.

23. AnonyMouse

Seifer grew tired of watching things from afar and decided to join the Cat Man.

"Nice cat," he said, approaching the small group. "No really, it's a nice cat. I like the grey fur, though I'm really more of a dog person myself. I'm Seifer by the way," he added, with a glance from cat man to the attractive young lady standing beside him. "A pleasure to meet you both... and your cat."

24. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Kiara swallowed. No one seemed to notice how the ship lurched. Another man walked up to her and the cat man. The cat man was starting to creep her out a bit.

"Hey, I'm Kiara," she said, giving her hand.

25. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Another freak walked over and Blaine stopped stroking Betsy.
    "Her name is Betsy...I'm Blaine," he said.
    Blaine stared at his cat.
    "She's my girlfriend...and I'm not into that whole furry thing, but she is the only person beside you two who has ever talked to me," Blaine said, "We watch telly and make coffee together and that is all we do."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.