Outlaws

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Echious noticed the time for idle chit chat was over. He quickly ran to the woman in need and bent down casually. He stared at Blaine.
    "Go get some hot water...for him, not her," Echious said.
    Echious concentrated on his hands and placed them on the girls head. His hands become warm and he hoped the warmth would travel through his hands to her head numbing the pain.
    Echious looked at her.
    "Speak clearly," he said calmly.

Blaine stared at the man he wanted him to get water for. Blaine didn't even know the layout of the ship.
    He stared at the kid.
    "Keep it in there," Blaine said, "We'll find water later."

2. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"Something....aaahhhh...please stop it....aaaaahhh!" The woman was in such pain, but what could Sam do?

She noticed the young man losing his lunch in the corner, and she was so glad she'd moved when she had.

Her attention back on the screaming lady, she tried once more to communicate.
    "Where?" she asked. "Where is it?"

3. Kratos

Kratos New Member

Something flooded her mind and the pain began to lessen. Kiara took a ragged breath and looked up to see many more people hovering over her.

"I...can control machines...something is going wrong...some piece of technology...destroy it...or...everything is going to........"

She faded into darkness.

(I've got to go and can't write anymore tonight. Kiara has fallen unconciousness, so...yeah. She'll wake up tomorrow when I can write some more. So just have someone carry her out or something.)

4. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Blaine walked over to the girl and shook his head.
    "Where are the stupid beds around here?" he asked, "I'll take her to a room, so she can rest."
    "But what did she mean..."

"Oh silly her, she thinks something is wrong with the machine," Echious replied, "Its just the new program we are using, it sort of dampens her powers and makes her kind of powers seem like something is having a fit...oh dear, I hadn't realized this kind of program was going to have a fit with her powers."
    Echious stared at them with a smile.
    "Next time I should check huh,"

5. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

"Next time I should check huh," Echo said.

"Yeah, you should," Seifer said. "Don't f**k with anyone's powers. You could've gotten us all killed." If that man wasn't his commanding officer, he'd have said more, but that was enough. He threw on his hood and retreated to a far corner with his hands deep in his coat pockets. He didn't want to be near any of them.

6. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"Don't f**k with anyone's powers. You could've gotten us all killed."

"What kind of program?" she asked, not really aserting herself. She wanted answers, just not enough to speak up confidently. "Just affecting her, right?"

7. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Its not my fault all of your powers are so old fashion...come on they have been given you the ten years ago injections...were as I have been given the ones from this day an era," Echious said, "Its not my fault your powers are old and not up to date...we tested on a girl named Kimmy who had almost the same abilities and she seemed fine...then again when you don't have the same updates as Kimmy and I, well we can't always know what happens now can we."
    Echious stared at him and then gave Blaine a map.
    "You can find your own way," Echoius said.
    Echious stared at the girl.
    "The program is an electric wave cruiser...it allows us to cruise on electric waves we had an idea that it may affect those with mechanical abilities, but we didn't know to the extent,"

Blaine snatched the map, but it was going to be hard to read since he was carrying the girl like some bride or maybe some drunk bride on the street. He was able to place the map on her abdomen and he began to follow it to the sleeping corridors.
    This was a bloody nightmare already. He was already picking up girls comfortably, who knew what would happen in the next few hours.

8. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Everything was back to normal outside now, but it was in his mouth now. The burn, the smell, and a million tiny worms creeping down his tongue. Tommy bit his lip, tearing a hand away from his mouth to gesture for some help.

Water! he thought frantically, grunting, Waterwaterwater steam hot f**king water!

9. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

Terrence had been in the restroom a mighty long time. A little vomiting and a little thinking fulfilled most of his trip to the can. He splashed water on his face and tried to calm down his shakiness.

"Think about the money... you need the money," he said to himself.

Splashing more water on his face, he rubbed some of it over his head and looked up into the mirror. He was disgusted with his reflection most of the times he saw it, and this time was no different. He heaved a heavy sigh and calmed down his trembles significantly. He left out the restroom and walked down the hall to meet the others that came for the injection.

He walked smack dab into what looked like a roughly resolved argument.

"How's it goin'?"

10. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Echious turned around and stared at the late member. He just gave a smile and walked off.
    He walked into the restroom and turned the water steaming hot and had it fill in a cup. He walked back and handed it to the boy who was about to choke on his own disease.
    "Here ya go," he said with a friendly smile it was as if the attitude and the rudeness he gave earlier melted away.
    As if he had two different main personalities fighting one another.
    "You should be careful about being late," Echo said.

11. sprb_skrbblz

"I got here about an hour earlier, but I was occupied with finding the nerve to go through with this procedure," Terrence said.

He looked at the boy receiving a cup from the... man? Anyways, as Terrence tried to determine the species, he eventually gave up and started biting his nails.

12. Mousie

Mousie New Member

A cup!? A f**king cup!?

At least it was something. Tommy seized it and retched.

It all came up - the snacks he'd munched on on the way there, a mouthful of stomach acid and Sunflower Syndrome. It was just a little bit this time, thank god. Tommy dumped the steaming hot water onto the floor - it spread around the gross, but at least the worst was done for.

They writhed and hissed with the steam, popping like bubbles. Tiny, black-and-white worms one second, puddle the next. It smelled like burning rubber, but that was OK. Sunflower Syndrome wasn't airborne.

Now that there fear had passed, Tommy flushed with embarrassment. He hated this.

"Sorry," he said sheepishly. "Um, could I have a...a mop please? Or something..."

((Gotta go - government final tomorrow. Try not to leave me in the dust, 'kay? I'll see your guys tomorrow))

13. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"I still don't like lateness...its not a good thing," Echo said.
    Echo grabbed a mop and threw it at the kid.
    "Take it," Echo said.

[I said early in the discussion thread I won't go to fast for anyone.]

14. sprb_skrbblz

He looked at the... it and nodded in understanding of his short fuse. He had his own problems to think about, so he paid very little attention to the lecture, but he wanted it to know he was listening.

"Right, so what's the deal? Is there something we're waiting for?"

15. AnonyMouse

"I've seen enough of this," Seifer said to himself as he watched Tommy mop up the steaming pile of vomit. "I'm outta here."

He remembered someone saying something about 'beds.' He could sure use one right now. He made his way across the room and down a hall in the back, aimlessly searching for a place to be alone. It wasn't long before he found an unoccupied cell.

The bed was only a rusty frame with a stiff mattress, no sheets. He laid down. Taking off his trench coat, he draped it over himself and shut his eyes. The sleep he wanted never came, but lying there, in the dark, away from those freaks was all he needed.

He emptied his mind and slipped away into a sleep-like trance.

[[Last post for the night. See ya tomorrow.]]

16. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

To much damn noise. Corson sighed and made his hand reappear, only to put on his glove again. The itch returned, he started rubbing his wrist, and although he disliked all the commotion around him, he decided not to leave the room; it was nice to be around people again. Even if they spend their times collapsing and getting sick.

17. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

Damien left the main room sick of listening to the peoples voices. He missed the isolation he had grown accustomed to. He'd already decided that the majority of these people were going to get on his nerves.

He dragged his claws along the metal frame of the ship as he exited the room creating an awful screeching noise and watched to see if anyone jumped. If they did that would give him a better idea of who he should expect to die first. The one's that were scared. Their movements would be rash and foolish and would likely endanger them and others.

He just had to endure the trip then he could get to the battlefield, at least that held some kind of allure for him unlike the others. The anticipation of battle since his mutation it had came with a hunger for violence he had speculated that it was due to the change in hormones in his body. Either way soon he would be able to feed that hunger...

18. Nikhil

Nikhil New Member

Everthing had gone well.
    He had reecieved his number.
    He was in the main room of the ship now.
    He saw that the captain had left the room with an awful scraping noise. He followed after the captain hoping he would know what to do.

He spoke to the captain, "Sir, We have to pay a debt but I am feeling uneasy. There seems something wrong."

19. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

A book, a toothbrush a few other loose items danced around the room as Sam slept on a cot. She shook in her sleep, gasping for air that wouldn’t reach her lungs. Sam tried to wake up, to break free from the fear, but she couldn’t.

Then the cot, which had been floating, slammed on the ground, and Sam rolled off of it, finally waking. It took her a moment to remember who she was. Her nose was bleeding, but not so much. It was the headaches she hated. She sat up, rubbing her head, and looked around the room.

The other items now fell, showering the room. Something hit her on the top of the head. “Ow!” She watched her bottle of painkillers roll away, outside the door she didn’t remember leaving open.

Sam ventured out of the room, heard a few snores, and concluded she was the only one to wake. She hoped she hadn’t made too much noise.

She chased her bottle of pills down a stretch of hall, where it finally came to rest beneath a desk of sorts, which was bolted to the floor. Sam knelt and sat back between her feet, blindly feeling for the bottle under the desk.

Sam shook the bottle, plenty of painkillers left. Taking two, she screwed the cap back into place. Click.

20. AnonyMouse

A sudden clang snapped Seifer from his trance. He could hear a low rattling sound, as if a container of pebles was rolling across thefloor. Glancing toward the door, he saw a pill bottle roll past, followed by the cat artist from the previous day. Slowly standing, he draped his trench coat over his shoulders and went to the the door, just in time to see her fish the bottle from under a desk and pop two pills into her mouth.

"A little young to be getting into drugs, don't you think?" he said, noticing her bloody nose and penchant for prescription meds. "Not that it's any of my business."

21. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"A little young to be getting into drugs, don't you think? Not that it's any of my business."

Sam looked back. She couldn't see his eyes behind the glare of light on his glasses.
    "You're right," she said while standing. "It's not." She kept her face expressionless as she spoke.

22. AnonyMouse

"I'm just asking as a concerned bystander," he said. "But you're right.. it's none of my business." Looking more closely, he noticed it was a bottle of painkillers. Oops, he thought. "Had a rough night?" he asked in a softer tone. "Not that that's any of my business either."

23. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"Headache," she replied plainly. She walked back down the hall and paused by his door, just realizing why he was awake.
    "Sorry I woke you."

24. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Echoius was sitting in the map room, someone had to direct the ship. Just setting coordinates was fine enough. He was alone, which at least helped with his jittering nerves.
    It was going to be okay, all of it okay, he tried to reassure himself, They aren't the same...it will be okay.
    Suddenly a click in the map room and the general's head and half his body was floating in the room. It appeared the hologram system worked.
    "Are you alone?" the general asked.
    "Yes," Echo said.
    "How are things going?" the general said.
    "Dire, no one's personality comes together everyone is clashing heads with each other...and I think we made a mistake on our part about the leader," Echo paused, "But then again for a mission like this it doesn't really matter."
    The general smiled at Echo.
    "I'm surprised you called so early," Echo said.
    "I miss you, my favorite," the general said.
    "That quickly...well I miss you as well,"
    "Come back home safe,"
    "Don't worry I have never failed a mission once...I promise I'll be the only one coming back to Earth,"
    "I care about you,"
    "Its not like they are going to figure it out,"
    "True, I have to go now bye,"
    "Bye,"
    "I only hope no one figures it out,"
    "Uh huh...no one will,"

Blaine sat on the cot on top of the girl who had screamed in pain and had collapsed. He thought it should be the proper thing to do since he was the one who took her into the cot.
    If she needed anything he felt he should help, since after all he offered to help by taking her to the cots or beds. Blaine stroked Betsy who laid calmly on the bed of his.

25. AnonyMouse

"Sorry I woke you," she said.

"No problem," Seifer replied. "You take it easy."

He returned to his room, donning his trench coat and hood, and took a seat on the bed. He remained there, staring at the vacant doorway. It's not like I actually sleep anyway, he thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.