Outlaws

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Leaka, Nov 30, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Being the smallest in the group, Tommy knew he'd have no trouble getting through that hole. He stepped aside, though, and let the others pass in front of him. Tall Guy was, well, tall. Really tall. Could he get through on his own?

Tommy figured he'd go in front of him and help him through. Hopefully he wasn't one of those "receiving help is for wussies" kinda people. He was pretty scary.

2. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

As the grouped lumber in single file they looked up and saw the most beautiful sight they ever could imagine. The walls were covered in dazzling lights and were made of this steel they had never seen before. It was if standing in space itself, it was dark, but illuminated by stars inside the ship. The ship didn't make any noise and didn't even seem off balance due to the ship colliding with their ship.
    The ground was made of this dark blue green marble that didn't look manmade. And even though the crash didn't disrupt the ship itself, two Cyberstones were coming down the hallway.
    One of them spotted the group boarding their ships.
    "Grung Agh gar naw," the Cyberstone said.
    It was clear, they were unwelcomed.

3. sprb_skrbblz

sprb_skrbblz Active Member

Terrence looked up at the Cyberstone and sighed as he closed his eyes and moped slightly.

"Sh*t," Terrence let out.

He opened his eyes and looked at the Cyberstone, sizing it up with a wide eyed gaze.

4. Mike Nemesis

Mike Nemesis Active Member

The gap was small but it was their only way out and he had no qualms against crawling especially in such a situation. He moved fairly quickly although his size did hamper the movements. He crawled out of the hole and was greeted by a visual delight. The ship was spectacular, like nothing he had ever seen. He looked around wanting to admire it but there were more pressing matters.

He had been right in worrying that they might not be welcome luckily there was only a small welcoming party right now. "Guess we're taking this fight to the ship opposed to a planet... So be it."

5. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Tommy stepped forward, smiling meekly at the Cyberstones. He raised his hands to show he meant no harm.

"Whoa, hey," he said uneasily, "Listen, we don't want any trouble..."

They didn't understand him, Tommy knew, but hopefully the patheticness in his voice would be enough to show that he wasn't looking for a fight. Cat Man would probably have something smart to say to him, but he didn't care. His stomach had settled and he was unarmed - this was his only defense.

6. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

The other Cyberstone at the end of the hall took a turn and ran down the other hallway to warn the others. The other one that had spoken to them was beginning to get closer.

Blaine stared.
    "I hate to be the one to tell you this, but that welcoming party is going to get bigger if we let the other one invite guest," Blaine said watching the other one beginning to run, to bad it was lumbering and slow, "We could just make this guy fly into that guy somehow."

Echo stared at the ship, the craftsmen ship was amazing. Echo just smiled as he watched the other one running to warn the others.
    "Or we can be silent and I can go," Echo said, "Its best not to warn the others barbaric ideas wouldn't be good."
    Echo's skin began to turn like a chamelon's skin as it reflected the marble color of the ground.
    "I'll need the order though captain,"

7. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

Cyberstone. Sh!t sh!t sh!t... Corson tried to focus on his ability, and slowely, his gloves and parts of his feet started to fade out. But the process was slow, and incomplete; parts of his left glove still showed, as did parts of his left shoe. The Cyberstone was closing in, and he would die on the spot, he would never see his home again. Never again be able to enjoy his chair and the… Corson blinked and in a flash, both his hands and feet appeared again. No good. He couldn’t concentrate.

Taking a few steps back, he swallowed hard. “Anyone brought any weapons?”

8. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

This other ship was interesting, pretty even, but its occupants weren't exactly friendly.

“Anyone brought any weapons?”

Sam looked back just as the man's hands and feet reappeared. "I might..." her voice trailed off. The second in command, Echo, had volunteered to handle the beast running away, so Sam focused her attention on the one getting closer.

She closed her eyes to focus, then opened again and held out her hand to the cyberstone, slowing it to nearly a stop. It was heavy, though. Blood slowly started to drip from her nose.

9. Mousie

Mousie New Member

"Anyone brought any weapons?"

Tommy glanced back at him. "Kind of."

Not that it'd be very helpful. Even if he somehow managed to infect this one, it'd be at least a day before the Syndrome really slowed it down. Which'd probably help 'em out in the longrun, but right now it'd be totally useless.

10. AnonyMouse

AnonyMouse Contributor Contributor

Seifer took a step back. The others seemed to be handling things well enough. He knew even if he changed into wolf form, his claws wouldn't be of much use against these creatures of stone and metal.

Still, he had his doubts. Echo said he'd handle it, but that other one was getting away fast. If that thing escaped and brought back reinforcements, they'd all be screwed. And the emo girl wasn't doing too great a job stopping the more immediate threat, though she was clearly trying as hard as she could.

He threw off his trench coat, tossing it to the floor, then removed his glasses and slipped them into his pants pocket. Through years of practice, he'd managed to make transforming a relative quick process, but it always hurt. No amount of practice would change that. He could feel his bones snapping and rearranging, the fur slicing through his human skin, and the claws and fangs coming into place. It wasn't long before he was down on all fours and the transformation was complete.

He lunged at the nearest cyberstone. He couldn't do any damage, but he could at least help hold the creature at bay.

11. sprb_skrbblz

Terrence touched the woman's back and inherited her power. Unfortunately, he also took on her form. But the power was the main thing. Trying to emulate her, Terrence closed his eyes and held his hands out. He felt a force that wasn't his start to surge out. The Cyberstone slowed almost to a standstill. Hopefully the remainder aboard could take advantage of this.

12. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

She saw a huge wolf run in front of her, barreling down on the cyberstone. A man touched her, a tingling sensation from his fingers. She looked back to see.. herself. Her eyes grew wide, but she quickly concluded that it was just his ability.

Sam pulled a long, thin knife from her right boot. She ran up where the werewolf was holding down the cyberstone and tried to find a place to stab the creature. Between the rocks somewhere, there had to be a vulnerable spot.

She raised the knife and brought it down as hard as she could, between two cracks and into the machine beneath.

13. Mousie

Mousie New Member

Oh, they were machines? Tommy backed up behind the group, not wanting to get in the way. He hated being dead weight like this, but he was kinda relieved. He didn't wanna go up against those things.

((Lame, sorry. This's my last post for the day - I'll be on tomorrow. See ya!))

14. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

The Cyberstone had a knife through its metal plating, but was all right because of his stone skin. He picked up his hand and grabbed the girl's neck and began to squeeze tightly.

Echo just sighed he made the decision on his own. He melted through the foreign metal and began running through the metal like a little puddle of liquid. The Cyberstone running for reinforcements was stopped by a deadly array of spikes that bubble up from no where.
    The Cyberstone was now caught in a web of spikes.

Blaine sighed. These were terrible fighters. They stood around and acted like little punks.
    Blaine watched the girl who had stabbed a knife through the Cyberstone's body. A knife, a bloody f-ing knife. They had powers for a reason. And now she was suffering from the consequences of stabbing it with a knife.
    Blaine did nothing he'd let her get out of it herself. He turned around and decided to head out on his own.
    He didn't care about leaders or the war. Right now he just wanted to survive.

15. sprb_skrbblz

Now Terrence's nose started bleeding. This power had its limits, and they were just about reached. Luckily, the Cyberstone was now pinned by spikes. The unknown let his powers be known. Terrence released the girl form.

"Oh my GOD," he said with a disappointed tone. "Why would you stop?"

He was talking to the girl he mocked. He shook his head at how bad the "team" looked.

16. AnonyMouse

This isn't working, Seifer thought, especially when the cyberstone graabbed the girl by the neck. He was clawing at the monster, but it was no good. The metal plating was so tough, the creature wasn't even paying him any mind.

The cyberstone delivered a heavy punch that sent Seifer flying against the far wall. He yelped like a wounded puppy, but was on his feet in no time, ready to go back at it. But what good would that do? Someone here had to have a power that could handle this.

He turned to Blaine. If this guy could punch a hole in a ship, these cyberstones shouldn't be a problem, right? Speaking in wolf form wasn't easy, but he could manage it. "Hey, jacka$$," he growled. "You scared? Do something, you f**king moron."

17. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

The cyberstone wouldn't be taken down so easily. It grabbed Sam by the neck, squeezing to where she couldn't breathe. She held on to its stone hand, kicking though she knew it would do no good.

She was losing conciousness. She was dying...

Sam calmed, focused. Streams of blood came from her nose, but she was able to bend its fingers back far enough to escape his grasp. She tumbled to the floor and crawled away. Her head pounded.

18. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

Someone was yelling at him to help them. He watched as the girl had broken free of the grasp. Did they really need help?
    What kind of low level fighters were they?
    Why would they want to pay their debt with war instead of working 8hrs a day?
    If none of them could fight, then why?
    Blaine made a loud huffy noise before walking over to the Cyberstone. He would be using the last of the strength the injections gave him today. Then he would be pretty much useless.
    He positioned the Cyberstone with his eyes, gave a good hook and the Cyberstone went flying at angle knocking unconscious on top of the run that was grabbed in the web of spikes.
    "So f@#cking simple," Blaine said, "I'm going to be pretty much useless now though, to use my powers I have to fortify my immune system to give me extra strength...I'm not exactly sure how it works, but whatever...problem is I used injections this morning when someone was trying to burglarize my house and had left over energy from that...if I inject myself twice in one day my immune system will be weak and I can catch any kind of disease known to man, malaria sure you got it, flu oh helly yeah....so don't ask me to help any more....I was trying to keep my strength for something a little more important, but whatever."
    Blaine huffed a little and held Betsy close to him. She was still cradle carefully in his arms.

"EEk!" Echo said as the giant body of the other Cyberstone came flying at the other.
    Echo moved so quickly back to the group it was no laughing matter.
    "Don't ever do that when I'm there,"
    "Why not?" Blaine asked, "Cause I kind of found it an ideal expression to smack you in with them."
    "I don't want to be stuck,"
    "F@#k you," Blaine paused, "Lets get out of here."
    Echo stared.
    "Excuse we are the commanding chief..."
    "Some commanding and chief...all he ever does is walk on his four legs like some f@#king retard and you don't make any f@#king decisions...so don't order me around,"
    Echo watched as Blaine turned his back on them and began walking the opposite direction of the massacre. Echo sighed.
    "And if keeps on going to the commanders not making any commands there will be a f-ing turnover and I'll make myself captain!" Blaine yelled getting steps ahead of them.

19. AnonyMouse

"I was trying to keep my strength for something a little more important, but whatever," Blaine said.

"More important than keeping your comrades alive?" Seifer asked as he returned to human form. It was much easier than the transformation from man to wolf. "But thanks anyway," he added, putting on his glasses and gathering up his trenchcoat. "I suppose now that you're a weakling someone's gonna have to watch your back, at least until tomorrow. I guess I'll do it, since I'm the one who asked you to help out."

He looked at the smoking pile of rubble that used to eb teh cyberstones. "So what are these things anyway? If the ship is full of them, we need to figure out some sort of plan." He scratched his chin and thought for moment. If only we knew their language... negotiation would be a welcome alternative.

20. sprb_skrbblz

"F*ck the dumb sh*t... as much as I hate to say it, we need to know if there's any more of 'em," Terrence said.

He really couldn't believe he was saying this, but he'd rather meet his death head on than be surprised later.

21. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Its important to keep your comrades alive, but certain situations don't require my abilities...that is one you guys could have taken on your own if little Mrs. I draw cats on the floor of the ship didn't sit there and play around with a knife...maybe you all should learn how to make your abilities a little more useful,"Blaine paused, "We have abilities for a reason so start using them."
    Blaine sighed a little and then continue walking.
    Blaine stared at the one who was eager to die.
    "F*ck the dumb sh*t... as much as I hate to say it, we need to know if there's any more of 'em,"
    "We'll go around them and have the element of surprise you don't charge into unknown battlefield you'll die...f@#king moron," Blaine paused, "Its obvious this is one of their ships...its obvious there would be more of them, start fighting and thinking with common sense."
    Blaine paused his footsteps and then looked at the group. He stared at their "leader" and then stared at their "second in command". He sighed.
    "Because the "leader" figures are to dumb to think of this I have one simple question....what is everyone's power?" Blaine asked, "And what are your numbers?"

Echo just giggled. It wasn't the time to be laughing, but this battle of themselves he found entertaining.
    Echo found the whole entire situation amusing and entertaining. They really were mice caught in the trap.

22. CommonGoods

CommonGoods New Member

"Corson Asmodai, 203, I... I guess you would say I become invisible." Corson raised his hands, and shook his head. "I'm not a fighter, damned! This wasn't the way things were supposed to go." Land, fade out, waith till things settled, go home without a debt.

"And what the hell do our numbers matter?"

23. sprb_skrbblz

"I didn't say to charge, stupid ass... I said find out if anyone else is on," Terrence snapped back. "And I'm Terrence, shapeshifter. And the plan is to send the invisible man ahead of us to scout. I can take his form and do the same. We inch our way through. We can't possibly know what's on sitting back and pussyfooting."

24. 67Kangaroos

67Kangaroos New Member

"Mrs. I draw cats on the floor of the ship didn't sit there and play around with a knife...maybe you all should learn how to make your abilities a little more useful," said the cat man.

Sam glared at him, then opened her bottle of painkillers and took three. Why would she use a power that put her through such pain?

"Corson Asmodai, 203, I... I guess you would say I become invisible."

She decided she might as well tell her own. "Sam, 204," she said, wiping the blood from her face. "telekinesis... kind of."

Echo was laughing. Laughing at what, her? Between him, the cat man, and the cyberstones, Sam was getting angry. She had to stop, calm down, not get mad.

25. Leaka

Leaka Creative Mettle

"Yes, lets get invisible man killed....our numbers are important because that is what we are going to say our names are," Blaine said, "I'm Blaine yall know I have extra strength...number 105....Cyberstone I have read some helpful information about the enemies and well some humans are working with them...if we are lucky same thing here, if they ever catch us our numbers are our names...from now I'm 105."
    Blaine petted Betsy and Betsy meowed.

Echo covered his mouth and corrected his behavior.
    "Echoius or Echo, number 02," Echo said, "And my power is classified."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.