1. Ozzy

Ozzy Member

Ozzy's Progress

Discussion in 'Progress Journals' started by Ozzy, Apr 15, 2015.

Currently at 20,758 words typed (I start with pen and paper and type it up while editing, fixing grammatical errors and adding descriptions I just touched on previously).
    The name of the book is Orion.
    Action/Adventure
    The goal, currently, is to finish typing what I have written, which is the first (incredibly) rough draft. I'd like to have it completely typed by May 15th. I have 20 notebook pages (front and back, each) to type, making it approximately five pages per week. With the time I have to work with, I should be able to accomplish that.

Last edited: Apr 15, 2015
  2. Ozzy

Ozzy Member

Current words typed - 21,612
    Two pages down, with probably 100+ words added for descriptions, introductions, or just dialogue that needed some work.
    Going to up my deadline to May 1st, making it two pages a day to finish it.

3. nippy818

nippy818 Active Member

Nice. Last summer i aimed at 1000 words a day, of any type of writing and at least a chapter per week of my rough draft. i have to say, posting your goals publicly really makes you want to reach them.

4. Ozzy

Ozzy Member

Still only at 21996 words, but I did cut some padding and I rewrote a few parts. Got stumped on a setting description, but I may just come back to it after looking at some photos that match what I'm thinking or drawing it out on paper. I have done another page so I'm not too far behind. Hoping to make that up today.