1. Published on Amazon? If you have a book, e-book, or audiobook available on Amazon.com, we'll promote it on WritingForums.org for free. Simply add your book to our Member Publications section. Add your book here or read the full announcement.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  1. mereli97

mereli97 New Member

Peer Review

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by mereli97, Mar 5, 2015.

Would anyone be willing to do a review of a brief piece I am working on? I have completed a first draft of a piece that I would like to develop into a short story, but would like to get some feedback first. The piece is less than 2000 words and I am just looking for some initial feedback around how to improve my writing.

I would be happy to reciprocate. If you are willing to help, please send me a response.

2. Chinspinner

Chinspinner Contributing Member Contributor

Hi and welcome. There are certain criteria you need to fulfil before you can post your work for critique, basically: -
    • Posting in the Writing Workshop requires 2 or more constructive critiques of other members' work for each new posted work.
    • You must be registered for at least 14 days and have made 20 posts before you can create a thread in our workshops.
    http://www.writingforums.org/rules/