1. GodOfApollo

GodOfApollo New Member

Please Read I Really Need Help

Discussion in 'Genre Discussions' started by GodOfApollo, May 18, 2013.

I Dont Know If You Know How To But I Would love if you can help me or teach me how to start a cartoon show like i have all the ideas ready first me and my cousin were working on it but then we just didnt know what to do and how to make or script and all the other things i have family members thats in the network industry and they can help me get it on air and pitch it to major networks its just i need alot of help starting it all i dont know were to start im lost my cousin knew a little of what we had to do but he gave up on it but i really want to do this so it would be a joy if you help me with this show or at less show me what to do first So Please help

2. erebh

erebh Banned Contributor

I'm not sure putting this up in multiple locations will get you any further help.

I would say your first step is to learn about punctuation, even if your cartoon characters don't use it, your prospected buyers will definitely want to see abreak in your wording now and again.

Simple google searches may get you started in cartoon making http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Cartoon-Movie

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

i mentor aspiring screenwriters and writers for tv, so you can email me for info/advice/help if you want...

love and hugs, maia
    maia3maia@hotmail.com

4. SuttonMichael254

SuttonMichael254 Active Member

you need to do some research on storyboarding. also what platform of animation do you use. Flash is popular and fairly easy to use.