1. Storylover

Storylover New Member

please

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Storylover, Feb 5, 2011.

I Just want to have updates
    Like who commented on my forum thread
    who visited me
    and
    There must be reward
    to the creative writers
    and
    there must be other discussion forum to
    let the member write any other stuff!!!

2. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

'must' be?!

according to whom?

what do you mean by 'updates'?... do you want to be emailed every time someone leaves a comment or even reads your threads?

what 'reward' are you demanding?... and who is to decide who should be given one?

as for a 'discussion forum...to let member write any other stuff!!!' there IS one!... it's called 'the lounge'...

what do you think gives a brand-new member the right to make such demands?

btw, 'welcome to the forums!' [i think]...

love and hugs, maia

ps: i'm following the uprising in your country and hope the brave young folk who've been standing up for their rights will persevere and finally oust that silly old man who's so insecure he has to resort to a really bad dye job... i've been to cairo and am in tears over what mubarik's thugs have caused to be done to that beautiful city and others, fear for the safety of all the protesters, as well as that irreplacable home of human history, the cairo museum... i wish you all well and better times ahead... m

3. evelon

evelon Active Member

I don't see a single 'demand' in here. I don't think you're using 'must' as a demand.

You can see who comments on your forum thread in User CP, but as for visitors, you can only see the numbers, not the names.

Do you mean by 'rewards' some sort of recognition? If so that already exists in 'reputations'
    There are plenty of opportunities to write anything you want to.
    You perhaps need to browse the site a bit more to see what there is available.

4. Link the Writer

Link the Writer Flipping Out For A Good Story. Contributor

I think you're notified if people write in your profile, PM you and post in any of your threads.

Just check the fourms out. You'll see. :)

5. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

You should receive such notifications on your profile/usercp page. It'll include visitor messages, PMs, and any thread you've subscribed to. You can subscribe to any thread and there are multiple notification settings.