Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Amature

Amature New Member

Plot Idea - bad boys 3

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Amature, Nov 10, 2009.

Hi guys,

This probably is not what your used to but im a student in collage, and one of my current assignments is to come up with a breif summery of a story or film. I have chosen to do Bad Boys 3 (continuation of bad boys 1 & 2) If any of you know these films, i would appreciate some brain storming of idas, im not a writter atall, i dont even take english! Iv given the story 3 main characters, will smith and martain lawrence just liek the other two films, but thrown in jolene blalock to spice things up a bit! Obviously all the other normal characters from the films will be in it. I was thinking maybe something to do with kid napping? and ofcourse will smith gets with jolene at the end.

your probably thinking iv got a good idea of the film already, but i have no idea how to write a summery, im terrible at writting (as you may have noticed) im looking to write around 200 words or less, any help with how i can make it gripping and really draw readers in would help too.

thanx for all the help!

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Sorry, you have to do your own schoolwork.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.