1. Plums Deify

Plums Deify New Member

Plums deify!

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Plums Deify, Aug 2, 2016.

Hi all!

I've not been on a forum for years so this might take some getting used to! Like many of you I'm an aspiring writer, with a little too much focus on the aspiring rather than the writing :p So I thought talking with others and reading their work (plus - eventually - sharing mine...I've read the rules!) might help keep me focused.

I look forward to taking a look around and hopefully getting to know some of you :)

PS. Five points to Gryffindor for the first person who recognises my username :p

2. I.A. By the Barn

I.A. By the Barn A very lost time traveller Contributor

Welcome!
    I hope you have a lovely time here and get focused (I still haven't achieved that...). I look forward to reading your work, what sort of things do you enjoy writing?

And I think (think, I might have this wrong...) its a Steven King thing or sumat.
    P.S. If I have that right my points need to go to Ravenclaw rather than Gryffindor ;)

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Staff Supporter Contributor

Hi Plums, and welcome to WF! :)

Noo, I don't get any points 'cause I don't get the reference. :bigfrown: And I don't want to cheat by googling. :-D

Anyway, here's our New Member Quick Start to get you started. See you!

-Kat