Portals in time

Discussion in 'Archive' started by Dagolas, Nov 28, 2012.

1. Texan Gandhi

Texan Gandhi New Member

Tulbuk, the Mountain of the North

That is an alda berry bush from my world. They're quite tasty if you'd care to try it.

Tulbuk munched on the bush as he walked towards the castle. Bush too sweet, tart, soft, too much aroma and too...pleasant. I guess this like Vale, but not like Tulbuk. Still, Tulbuk munched on the bush all the same. Bush in kindness is the toughest bush. Best to eat before killing, though eating does very often come after killing...hmmm...when best to eat, and best to smash?

Tulbuk pondered his philosophies a time, walking with the floating human until they reached a castle. The floating girl stopped, so Tulbuk stopped. That which gives bushes is that whic you should follow, thought Tulbuk, quoting an old Troll saying. I guess she doesn't like castle. I wonder how a castle tastes?

Tulbuk stopped, and decided to see what the rest of the group decided to do. Except for that one human. He ran along without waiting. Impatient, humans always rush. Should sit, eat, think. They know so little. I bet they don't know that clocks have legs. Tulbuk shook his head as he sat down, wondering if he should grab a few branches off a tree while he waited. Trees always go well with sweet things, like berry bushes or assasin legs.

Tulbuk paused, then went to grab his helm off his head. Tulbuk kept grabbing until he realized he only grabbed face. Where is helmet? He looked on the ground around him, then at his hands. I do that, wonder where thing is when it in hand, he thought, but found that his expectation of his horned helm being in his giant paws to be unfounded in reality. This...isn't good. Well, this is a castle. I bet they have helms, thought the troll, pragmatically accepting his loss.

2. Dagolas

Dagolas Banned

Care to revive this?