Post a descriptive paragraph

Discussion in 'Word games' started by M9A8E6S4TO, Apr 16, 2009.

1. ximxlulux

ximxlulux New Member

There she is again. The same strong, beautiful wallflower never given a chance. She knows she could acomplish the moon, the sun, and the stars. But the little voice inside still screams insanity. A roll of pain rushes threw her stomach. How far can one scitsofrenic episode of anger and defeat affect a whole life? The awnser is simple. Its razor sharp claws of ignorence and perswation dig deeper and deeper. So deep that they clutch the inner stem of her brain. Shes gone; lost forever. Never to be what she could have been.

2. architectus

architectus Banned

Tall rib bones curved toward the dead, grey sky. They rose four to five feet up. The bones of the great beasts protruded from the large patch of dry, cracked earth like a body of water once thrived there, but now only the scraps of death's work remain. The deep cuts in the dirt are like spider webs, splintering between the stained bones of elephants. A large skull sits on its side, half buried, and one of its tusks pointed at a girl.

The little girl entered the graveyard, rib bones curving over her head.

Next up: An aquatic alien.

3. Doug J

Doug J Active Member

She was a great swimmer. In fact, her family remembers her swimming before she walked. Two summers ago Miguel - the town bully - challenged her to a race out to the far sandbar several miles away from shore and back - and she was so much more adept in the rough ocean terrain that she actually made the arduous trip twice, and rescued Miguel as he was near drowning. Her big swim to the shore of the United States was a hundred times more difficult, but she was successful - in a way. As she stumbled onto the beach in Texas she was met by INS agents who declared that because she did not follow proper channels, she was an illegal alien and would be deported immediately.

Next Topic: Breakfast Cereal

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

I sliced the banana over the crisp tan flakes, then poured a stream of milk over the top. The condensation on gallon plastic jug glittered in the sunlight through the window, and the flakes crackled where the cold milk flowed over them. As I raised the first spoonful to my mouth, the fresh aroma of the corn teased my appetite. Then the flavor of the banana and the crunch of the first flakes filled my senses. A good morning, indeed! I already felt ready to face my morning commute on the crowded freeway. I finished and rinsed the bowl, poured coffee into my travel mug, and set out for work.

Next: Change in the Weather

5. Doug J

Doug J Active Member

It was coming. She could not see it, nor feel any movement through her paws, but the beagle could smell the tornado was approaching. She had tried to warn the humans, but they kept saying, "Be quiet! Oh, those beagles bark so much! She must know the rain is coming." So she took shelter by herself; whimpering; widening her wet eyes and staring at the house that held Melinda and Jackson - her human playmates. "Please come here and join me," she thought, "that house will be sucked-up." And then she saw the dark column in the distance. She knew that in a second or two there would be screams and a futile rush to the root cellar. And she knew she had to run back and be with them. As the rain pelted the short nap of fur, the ferocious wind whipped her back and sideways, but she struggled to the porch. Her scratches on the front door were desperate and finally, Melinda opened just in time to see the whirl of dust and debris capture the barn.

NEXT: Vacuuming gone wacky