1. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

Question [Solved] Post has been moved alert

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by GingerCoffee, Mar 24, 2015.

I have no idea what this is about:
    I got an alert saying my post in "Suggestions For Rules and Guidelines (Debate Room)" had been moved to "Suggestions For Rules and Guidelines (Debate Room)". And following the link, I get the no permission screen.

I have no idea what post was moved and the notice was a complete mystery. I detect no trouble opening any of the forums.

I'm pretty sure whatever it was about, I don't care. But if it means a glitch somewhere, thought I'd mention it.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies The Ops Pops Operations Manager Staff Contest Administrator Supporter Contributor

I've moved this to its own thread because I am sure there will be others :-D and this doesn't have to do with the Writing Workshop.

The mod team pulled an old thread from the Debate Room temporarily into the Mod Area as a resource for the revamping of the Debate Room rules we are looking into. I failed to click the alert button to turn it off. Sorry. :oops: It is a whole thread, not individual posts that were moved.

GingerCoffee likes this.
  3. GingerCoffee

GingerCoffee Web Surfer Girl Contributor

I see. Sorry for not starting a new thread. I debated even bothering to ask about it and the "can't post" seemed like a place it sort of fit. But now that you say others would have gotten the same confusing message, I'm glad I brought it up and glad you made a thread of it.