1. xflarethehedgehogx

xflarethehedgehogx New Member

Possible Feedback? And What's Your Style?

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by xflarethehedgehogx, Aug 20, 2014.

I have recently started writing, and I found my style is geared towards stories that would take place in Japan. I have a good bit of this story started and was hoping posting it for some feedback on how it looks would be okay... As I don't have many whom can read my work around me. Also, in conjunction with this post, I would like to ask what your style is and how it makes you unique?

2. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Hi, @xflarethehedgehogx! (Quite a name you've picked for yourself...) Welcome to the forum!

You can post your work for critique, but you have to meet some requirements first. Please read the New Member Quick Start Guide - it'll fill you in on the details.

Your usage of the word "style" is a bit unusual - for you it determines where your stories are set, right? I don't use the word in that sense. My style tends to be rather formal and elevated - I like to write literary fiction and high-end science fiction. Style doesn't determine where my stories are set, though.