1. Slade Lucas

Slade Lucas Member

Good Morrow, People

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Slade Lucas, Apr 26, 2014.

Ok, I was a little slow to realise that this bit was here and I've been on the forum for about a week now but now that I know about it I think it's time to introduce myself. My name is not Slade Lucas, but that's my pen name (or at least it would be - this is the only thing I've used it for). I am still at school but I hope that doesn't mean I am inexperienced - I have realised that I want to be a writer since I was about seven years old and the majority of that time has been spent either reading or writing stories. And if not it has always been a hot topic on my mind. Still, I know I have a lot to learn and I am, essentially, still in the stage that gamers would call the "noob" stage.

I am from England and I do tend towards English fiction more often, although it may be possible for me to be swayed by something particularly good from another country. I generally like reading and writing science fiction or fantasy, although secretly I am a sucker for a good bit of romance imbedded into stories of those genres.

The week that I have had on this forum already has been an enjoyable (even if it has taken me away from revising for my exams. Oops!) and I look forward to even more interesting discussions and whatnot. But for now, ciao.

2. Wreybies

Wreybies Thrice Retired Supporter Contributor

Welcome to the forum, Slade. :)

Is that a modified Slendy I see there as your avi....? :p

Please have a look through the Forum Rules, and the FAQ as a start.

Have fun! :D

Wrey

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. I've noticed you've already started up a couple of interesting thread :)

I hope you'll have fun and good luck with your writing too :)

4. Chris Maloney

Chris Maloney New Member

hey there! dont worry, took me over a year to introduce myself! haha

Slade Lucas likes this.