1. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors Founder Staff

Private Crit Group

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Daniel, Jan 28, 2007.

Okay, we now have a private critique group. Basically you can sign up for membership by PMing either me or ariella.

The purpose of this is to get devoted writers who want quality reviews of their work.

Basically you can post one piece of writing less than 5000 words per week. Each person must critique (in detail) at least 2 pieces per week. Other rules will be made available once admitted to the group. If you don't follow the rules, you will be removed.

The goal is to go into much more detail than the review room currently is giving.

This is somewhat experimental and subject to change.

Thanks,
    Daniel

2. Robert

Robert Banned

The idea is a good one. For me personally, I can't guarantee that I could find the time to complete mandatory critiques of up to 10,000 words each week, so I won't be taking part, but I wish the group well and hope it takes off.

Cheers,
    Rob

3. zerobytes

zerobytes New Member

I think it's a great idea. I can't gaurantee the time every week but the weeks that I submit I will most definitely review 2 or more other works. Thanks for setting this up Daniel,

ZB