1. Lilith_Duat

Lilith_Duat Member

Cover too big for my Kindle

Discussion in 'Cover Design' started by Lilith_Duat, Feb 28, 2015.

We're nearing the completion of our debut novel. Our first format is going to be Kindle.
    In preperation I was going along with this tutorial http://cameronchapman.com/ebook-formatting-the-easy-way.htm and all seemed well. I ported it over to my Kindle Paperwhite...

And the cover is too big for the screen. It only shows a portion. Is there a way to code it so it auto-sizes to a screen, instead of having to make multiple covers for multiple formats? Or did I simply miss a step?

Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

2. Lilith_Duat

Lilith_Duat Member

Nevermind, I figured it out.

3. Krishan

Krishan Active Member

Perhaps you could share the solution you found? That way other people who come across this thread while struggling with the same issue can benefit from your experience.

4. Lilith_Duat

Lilith_Duat Member

I would love to, but I have no idea what I did. Near as I can tell, I sort of jumped the gun on some parts of the above tutorial and it screwed things up. But following it to the letter seemed to work. That's what you get for being impatient.