1. Corgz

Corgz New Member

Alternate world based on childrens thoughts

Discussion in 'Setting Development' started by Corgz, Jan 17, 2012.

Well, i'm planning a story where a character travels to another world based off childhood thoughts, but behind the actual child hood thoughts, there is a much deeper, evil side... maybe a stuffed rabbit can be a character that like.. talks and stuff.. except it talks really fast and moves really fast, referring to 'speed' (the drug :p )

2. KrystaK

KrystaK New Member

I could see that being a story. Sort of referring to innocence lost, or something along those lines. I think it's a bit over done, but it's an important point, and to me at least, this seems a unique way of doing it. Any other examples? I have this image of a china doll with a cracked face in my mind, I'm a little freaked out about it lol.

3. Protar

Protar Active Member

What of it? I know this is said a lot on this site but a story idea alone is meaningless. It's the implementation that makes it great (or not.). Is there any particular issue you need help with?