1. Daniel

Daniel I'm sure you've heard the rumors. Founder Staff Contributor

Promote Your Amazon Book For Free

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by Daniel, Jul 1, 2016.

As our ten year anniversary month comes to a close, I wanted to end it by giving something back to the community.

Eligible members who have a book or other publication available on Amazon may submit their writing for free promotion on WritingForums.org.

The advertisement will be in the form of a 250x250 sidebar banner and potentially other sizes/locations. Your promotion will run for at least 30 days and will rotate with other banners. You must be registered for at least 30 days and have made at least 100 posts to qualify.

Note that WritingForums.org may earn a small commission from any books sold, just as we do in the Bookstore.

There are two ways to submit your publication:

1. Submit it as a Resource in the Member Publications Directory

This is the preferred option because it provides extra information about your publication, allows you to list other purchase options, allows you to maintain and update it, and because it is easily discovered on our site. Additionally, books listed in the Member Publications Resource section will be much more likely to receive future benefits and promotions because they already exist in a public directory.

You can find the Member Publication category under Bookstore > Member Publications or by clicking here. To submit your book, navigate to any desired sub-category and click the "Add Resource" button, or click here.

If you would like a more detailed guide, review the screenshots in the Adding a Member Publication Resource FAQ.

2. Message Me Directly

If you prefer an easier option or if you don't want your writing associated with your username, you can send me a PM. This option may take longer for me to review and set up, but it's still available. Be sure to include a direct link to the specific publication you want promoted.

TWErvin2, Faust and Lifeline like this.