1. niblux

niblux New Member

Feb 22, 2013
    Proof Reading Website

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by niblux, Feb 22, 2013.

Hi Everyone,

I have just recently joined writingforums.org today as i would like to ask some advice or hear some opinions on proof reading and the benefits and expectations of the services offered online.

I am setting up a Proof Reading website for my end of year project at University, for a friend who would like to expand her career in publishing and proof reading. The site will be offering proof reading services to students, upcoming authors and creative writers. It will be a small setup to start with but with the hope of expanding in the future. Mainly focusing on dissertations, short stories and novels. What i would like to ask the lovely people of writingforums.org is this.

- How much would you expect to pay for a proof reading service ?
    - What time length would you be happy to wait for a result ?
    - How accurate would you expect your results ? and lastly
    - How much would you trust a new small e-commerce site offering these services ?

Please feel free to respond to all the questions asked , but any response based on this subject would be grateful. The reason i chose this forum is to hopefully come across Upcoming authors , students completing or graduated from a literature or creative writing degree who would possibly use this service ?

Thanks again