1. Garball

Garball Banned Contributor

Question for the "ladies"?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Garball, Mar 27, 2014.

I went to the bar with my girlfriend and met some of her friends from out of town the other night. After a few cocktails we all started taking pictures. In some of the group photos, one of the girls ended up posing in front of me and was pushing her derriere hard against my crotch. This happened a couple of times and made me wonder that it was more than just drunk posing. Then I began to dislike the girl because she was doing this to one of her best friend's boyfriend. I wanted to say something later on, but didn't know if I might be reading something more into her actions. Were her actions promiscuous?

2. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

Could have just been that the toilet seat in the ladies' room was cold.

3. peachalulu

peachalulu Member Reviewer Contributor

What kind of person is she? A quiet person, easy going, a tease? Is she putting out signals and now upping the ante? If it's bothering you maybe the next time don't let her get in front of you or pull a Humphrey Bogart line - Would you mind not
    sitting in my lap while I'm standing up.

obsidian_cicatrix and Garball like this.
  4. pinelopikappa

pinelopikappa New Member

Were her actions promiscuous?

Yes. Such actions never happen by accident, if you are a woman. You are always aware of your derriere's whereabouts.

Avoid her like the plague.

5. sunsplash

sunsplash Bona fide beach bum

Between the Magic City & the Conch Republic
    That's so hard to decipher because it depends on a lot of things. Like @peachalulu said, what type of girl she is but also what type of relationship she has with your gf. It could have been her way of trying to break the ice or maybe she wanted attention. Regardless, it makes you uncomfortable so you can either speak up or try and avoid her.

I have a couple girlfriends where I can get silly with their hubs/bf's for pics that's nothing serious and vice versa, where it neither bothers them, me, or our spouses. It's 100% innocent and no one feels disrespected but if you didn't know us you might get the wrong impression. The difference there is we didn't just meet each other. I would never just pop my ass in the way of some dude's willy without knowing them well AND knowing my friend wouldn't take it the wrong way. Some people have strict personal boundaries even in the tightest of relationships, others don't. I don't think this is a cut a dry situation.

What does your gf think and how does she feel about it?

peachalulu likes this.
  6. Garball

This was my second time to meet (meat?) her. She seems pretty cool to hang out with, definitely not shy.

7. Garball

I haven't talked to GF about it. She used to be roommates with the other girl and they are pretty tight friends, the kind of friends that look past each others moral code (she seems a lot looser than my GF). I've had some female friends that we had no problems getting rowdy together, but it always seemed there was a tacit agreement that behavior ended when relationships began.

8. peachalulu

You think? Lol

She's obviously not in on this - maybe get someone to clue her in.

9. 123456789

123456789 Contributor Contributor

peachalulu likes this.
  10. jazzabel

jazzabel Agent Provocateur Contributor

I don't know about 'promiscuous'. She didn't try having sex with anyone. She sounds like someone who thrives on the idea of 'stealing' someone else's man. Girls like that seek validation, as if a taken man paying her attention is evidence that she is prettier/sexier/more desirable than that man's girlfriend or a wife. We used to have a girl like that in our circle of friends. She is a very sweet person, but desperately attention seeking. She's one of those girls who never had an orgasm, but she dressed provocatively for any and every occasion and constantly talked and alluded to sex. So we'd judge new and potential boyfriends against her. If they don't resist her, they aren't good enough for any one of us.

Last edited: Mar 27, 2014
    KaTrian and peachalulu like this.
  11. sunsplash

sunsplash Bona fide beach bum

Between the Magic City & the Conch Republic
    I think it depends on the couple and the perp, so to speak, lol. My close circle is mostly coupled off and no one is threatened or uncomfortable in a group setting. Of course there are boundaries but it's clear that we are silly in a moment a few times a year and then it's done and over with. If someone was being overly and continually flirtatious, that would be a problem. I do think it's possible to be respectful and sassy at the same time, though...but not knowing each other well enough, your reaction is completely reasonable and her actions questionable.

peachalulu likes this.
  12. peachalulu

This definitely.

13. marshipan

marshipan Contributor Contributor

Obviously your girlfriend has passed around info that your dick is dangling on the scale near post-sex hospital visit mandatory. Bets are now going around she is a liar. Her friend, being a shy girl, couldn't stomach bursting in on you in the men's so she bottomed your trousers in order to clear her friend's name (nice girl really). She saw the look of dislike darken your eyes the first time but she hand't got a good feel! There is no way she could do it again though!! Until she remembered the girls all trash talking your gf behind her back at the McDonald's. That's when she dove in again and again, bum pressing and squirming against your crotch until the blood rushed to her head and the only conclusion she could come to was your dick must be too small to notice.

LOL! No, no. Just, why care so much? S'not like she pushed you down and ripped off your pants. Also, likely all your fault for having such a tempting crotch for a lady's bum.

Garball likes this.
  14. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

Did this girl or her parent teach you sex ed twenty-something odd years ago?

Garball and Lewdog like this.
  15. Lewdog

Lmao! Are you saying she was doing a pants check? :D

chicagoliz and Garball like this.
  16. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

You didn't hump back, did you? :p

@jazzabel said I was going to, but my brain was too afraid to give the command to my hands to type it, lol.

Of course I don't know the girl, but to me it seems attention-seeky, and if her over-all manner is flirty, then it's most likely something promiscuous too.

Why is "ladies" in quotation marks anyway?

jazzabel likes this.
  17. chicagoliz

chicagoliz Contributor Contributor

Perhaps she was -- makes about as much sense as anything else. ;)

Anyhow, this behavior is NOT okay in my book. But what do I know? I don't understand most women. It's a really good thing I'm not a lesbian.

jazzabel likes this.
  18. Garball

I wanted to disambiguate between proper ladies and the unchaste and not insinuate that all women thought the same

19. KaTrian

Oh, I thought you meant we are all skanks and hence would know what was going on with this girl :D

20. Garball

I have oft wondered if girls feel what's going on downstairs during close hugs, lap sitting, grinding dance, awkward photo poses....

21. Lewdog

22. minstrel

minstrel Leader of the Insquirrelgency Supporter Contributor

Garball is a very straightforward guy. If he thought you were all skanks, he would have titled the thread "Question for the skanks?" :D :eek: :p
    ;)

KaTrian and Lewdog like this.
  23. Garball

So, you can feel, then:p:rolleyes:

24. marshipan

marshipan Contributor Contributor

It's scientific fact that flirting get's girls sucking their bottom lips and gyrating their hips but that full penetration causes boredom, shortly before tears. Knowing you were her friends boyfriend she knew she could get off without having to sex.

matwoolf likes this.
  25. KaTrian

For a second there I did scratch my head ("Is that Garball?") 'cause the explanation was that of a politician ;)

Yeah, it's not as invisible an occurrance as guys might hope.

I was trying to reverse the scenario in my head, but the sexual connotations would be a bit different if a guy happened to press their butt against my crotch.