1. JMGrund

JMGrund New Member

Quitting the Corporate World...

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by JMGrund, Mar 31, 2016.

Hello writers!

I've always been a writing sort - journals with all sorts of creative spelling from Mrs. Moretti's 1st grade class and onward.

Post degree, I made the mistake of getting comfortable in a corporate job, and I never really pursued getting the stories out of me and onto a page or 100. But that's all about to change. I finally took the plunge out of stable and will be able to focus more of my time on the things I want to pursue... in particular, writing some things down.

Looking forward to delving into this community.
    JMGrund

SethLoki and Witchymama like this.
  2. SethLoki

SethLoki Retired Autodidact Contributor

Welcome and congrats on being bolder than I've managed to be. I want to spend a few years in the retreat at the bottom of my garden honing the writing craft and penning opus after opus. Alas I've not yet plucked the courage. I've made enough to live on now yet continue in my institutionalised ways. :meh:

What will you be writing with your newfound time?

3. KaTrian

KaTrian A foolish little beast. Contributor

Welcome to the forum. :)

Here's our New Member Quick Start Guide to get you started. What kind of writing project are you currently working on? :)

Anyway, I hope you'll like it here. See you around!

-Kat