Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Acrimen19

Acrimen19 Banned

Clitches are annoying.

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Acrimen19, Apr 2, 2011.

Its pretty tricky to come up with a story line with so much already done. I brainstormed some old ideas I made up and I was hoping I could reveal some for the fun of it.

1. A boy and her friend sarah are trying to solve a crime with the help of The boys knowledge in robotics and his robot sidekick.

2. A robot and a man work together to stop a ruling phychopath from using robotics to overpopulate the military line up.

3. Robots are sent a virus that gives them the ability to rebel agianst there owner.

4. Some robot species are sent away from humanity causing them to live in the wild life.

5. Robots are sent away and replaced by a more advanced robot species. the new robots have been siduced by a super computer named Gothor.

6. Two independant robots are fighting due to there differences.

7. Not worth mentioning. But it involves two robots gaurding the realms of good and evil.

8. One robot species is used to take over labor while political partys deny it causing a crusaid of machines.

I might want to take a break since I cannot stick to one story line.

2. Naiyn

Naiyn New Member

I'm sensing a theme here. Though I can't quite put my finger on what it is... :p

3. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

A story concept means nothing.

As far as I can see, there is no question here. This is not a writing issue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.