Really disturbing [something]

Discussion in 'Plot Development' started by Jack Asher, Sep 6, 2013.

1. Tara

Tara Senior Member

I've seen Pan's Labyrinth and I assume the Pale Man is the creature with the eyes in his/its hands?
    Do you have the link of the behind the scenes thing?

I think the problem with the things from the video is that there isn't a way to imagine them in an "un-scary fashion". I mean: how do you picture feeling watched while you're home alone in a not scary way? How about having all things in your house replaced when you come home? That kind of things; they're not actually scary, just give me the creeps.

2. Mckk

Mckk Member Supporter Contributor

I just briefly went through youtube, can't find anything - but I did see the scary shots that I wished not to see! Eeeeek 11pm is NOT a good time to be searching for this :D At least I have Christian music singing happily in the background and my husband tapping on his laptop opposite me loool so the effects are not as great!

Feeling of being watched when you're home alone. Well, maybe there *are* things watching you - it's every person ever you really wanted to sleep with and they're all drooling after you and you get to take your pick :p They're all kneeling outside the window reciting the verse from Romeo when he serenades Juliet!

Everything you have got replaced when you come home - well, what if everything you had was broken and you were just crying to insurance to please pay for the replacements? They cruelly say no, and you come home in despair, only to find - VOILA - everything's been replaced by your fairy godmother and everything's brand new!! Your phone is now the latest iPhone and your laptop has been replaced to the latest model. Your bed no longer creaks and there're no longer springs digging into your back, and that rip in your sofa is gone! Even your carpet, which originally had a horrible coffee stain on it, is now miraculously clean!

Tara likes this.
  3. DeathandGrim

DeathandGrim Senior Member

Show them dead versions of themselves and their friends looking back at them. That'll take em down a peg

4. Lewdog

Lewdog Come ova here and give me kisses! Supporter Contributor

All kinds of signs nailed to the trees in the forest that say, "Come through the portal, we promise we won't eat you."

Indivisible and Mckk like this.
  5. TLK

TLK Active Member

Written in blood, naturally.

6. plothog

plothog Contributor Contributor

A mutilated corpse of an angel.

A human baby, that crawls vertically up a tree as easily as a squirrel.

The overgrown ruins of their own home.

Tara likes this.
  7. Sylvia G.

Sylvia G. New Member

A gaping chasm with a howling wind.
    A totally iced-up world.
    Their own Shadow-Selves. (the parts of themselves they hate or deny.)