1. Jack N

Jack N New Member

Repo Men feature article help

Discussion in 'General Writing' started by Jack N, Feb 16, 2011.

Hi, first post so if this is in the wrong place or anything like that just tell me or move it if you have the power :)
    thanks.

Anyway, i need to write a feature article which explores how the developments and issues within contemporary society have been foreshadowed or commented upon by my chosen film of "Repo Men" (possibly terminator 2 as a backup).

Now i don't know if this is the kind of thing anyone on this forum would be able to help with, but im absolutely terrible with titles and am needing some mental stimulation or help in regards to a title and a bi-line. For the title i just want something very short and concise, that ties in to the movie, makes sense, intrigues the reader, and possibly links to some other quirky element; if that's not too much to ask :p

An example, if my chosen film were to be "The Fifth Element" could be :
    "It Mu5t be found"
    Jack Nolan reflects on whether Luc Besson’s Science Fiction classic The Fifth Element is more fact than fiction. Will there really be no future without it?

So hopefully this isn't coming off to much like "someone do my homework for me", I'm just a little bit stumped on the kind of thing that could work and if anyone had some good thoughts off the top of their heads it would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
    Jack Nolan.

2. Jack N

Jack N New Member

For those that have seen it, how about:
    A job's a job, right?
    or somethign along those lines, not sure how i could tie that in :/

3. mammamaia

mammamaia nit-picker-in-chief Contributor

is it homework?

4. Jack N

Jack N New Member

It's for an assessment piece i have in english, im just not too great with brainstorming that kind of thing.

But someone gave me some help today anyway :)

Going with:
    The Future Inc.
    referring to the large role that the union plays in the film
    and a bi line that plays off business terms, primarily cuthroat, due to the pun.

Cheers anyway, ill delete the thread now.