Resolutions

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Carmina, Dec 30, 2009.

1. Lavarian

Lavarian Contributor Contributor

To write at least an album worth of my own original material. Also, getting more done on this whole book idea wouldn't be bad.

2. Forgetmenot77

Forgetmenot77 Member

My resolution for this year is that I want to be more approachable, and emotionally within reach to people in my life.

3. Gallowglass

Gallowglass Contributor Contributor

If there's one thing that we know how to celebrate it's Hogmanay, New Year, Bliadhna Ur, whatever you want to call it. But this thing isn't so popular. I made one anyway, and it's to make sure I don't embarass myself when I'm talking to people I hardly know, especially when I'm nervous, or have waited until the last minute to ask them something.

I have a proud track record of doing that. Notable responses include 'it only comes in black,' someone telling me how to spell their name (which isn't exactly a difficult name, really), and silence.

So I'm going to think before I panic, or at least have a good idea of what I'm going to say instead of relying on the situation to give me an...okay, I'll be honest...an excuse to ask people, specifically girls, for the MSN addresses ;)