Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craig101

craig101 New Member

Review Circles

Discussion in 'Revision and Editing' started by craig101, Jan 13, 2010.

This is a idea i had, as a new member i dunno if this has been done but a idea nonetheless.

Alot of people here do want to publish there work, and are unable to post it, however it would be beneficial for them to maybe get some advice and tips.

Therefore maybe it'd be a idea for a few people who want to have there work published, and reviewed group together, all send there work to each other and it is reviewed, therefore only 1 or 2 members would of read it and that is it

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Any such arrangement with other members must take place offline. We cannot allow you to advertise for members to take part, nor do we have the means to create limited membership threads or forums to meet in.

The suggestion has been made once or twice before, but the logistics are not something we can manage here. Nor will we take part in the inevitable conflicts that occur.

3. craig101

craig101 New Member

Well just a idea, but the possibility of just have one thread where people can say they are looking for someone and from there people can arrange it themselves, through PM and exchange work either there or on Instant Messenger, it would pretty much just be self done with no admin involvement required.

4. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

As I said, we cannot allow such a thread. I'm not going to go into the details here, but we have had problems before with letting people post similar requests.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.