1. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa New Member

Review profile

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by Addicted2aa, Apr 15, 2009.

Is there any way we could add a list of works people have up for review to their profiles? This way it would be easy to track down the people who have given you good reviews and return the favor.

2. lynneandlynn

lynneandlynn New Member

I second this idea!

3. lordofhats

lordofhats New Member

You could try the find posts by this member button. it won't be a straight in thing but it will show where they've started threads and by the titles which ones are pieces up for review. That's how I do it.

4. Torana

Torana Contributor Contributor

If you go to peoples profile page, click on the threads they have posted up (you will find it under statistics in their profile) and it will give you a list of all their threads. You can then click on a thread and go to it to review it.

Hope this helps.

5. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

Actually, I'd love to see a custom search query that lists all posts in a particular forum by a user, EXCLUDING those in threads started by that user.

That would serve very well for the purpose of this suggestion - just set te search to be everything within the Review Room for that user.

However, only Daniel can implement this, and he is unable to put much time into it right now.

6. Addicted2aa

Addicted2aa New Member

@Cog
    Actually I think that's the opposite of my idea, but also a good one. It would help you find people who give good reviews and you could ask for help from them specifically.
    @Tor and Lord
    Yeah I know that way works. It's what I do, but it's a bit of a pain. It's worth it too repay someone who gives a good review but still it would be nice not to have too. Plus people might be more reciprocating(can I use that word like that? Is that a word?) of reviews.

Guess it doesn't matter, since the man with the plan is busy with that *scoff* real life thing.

7. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

For what you want, you can use the show all threads link Torana mentioned - it's already part of te profile. Just concentrate on the threads that are in Review Room forums.