1. kehl

kehl New Member

Revising a some work

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by kehl, Sep 3, 2008.

After a few comments of critique I decided to revise a poem and post it in the original thread as a new comment. I'm not sure if this is going to garner any attention.

I also tried adding a "revised" tag to the title of the thread, but it won't let me. And I don't want to edit the original thread post, because I want people to read the original poem, then the critique, and then the revision. Should I just wait it out and hope people stumble back(this seems unlikely)?

Keep in mind I have been reviewing other's work as much as I possibly can. This is my second poem, and I would really enjoy some review.

Suggestions?

2. Cogito

Cogito Former Mod, Retired Supporter Contributor

You are doing the correct thing - post your revision at the end of the thread that you started the piece in.

Your piece will remain in the first page of the forum you posted in for a while, and may even remain visible at the top level index on the site's home page for a time. Also, it shows up in Recent Reviews, so there is some lingering visibility.

However, it will not take the spotlight away from writing which has not yet been reviewed - that gets precedence.

Be patient. Members do browse the Review Room pretty regularly, andit will show up as an unread thread for them for a while.

3. kehl

kehl New Member

I see. Thanks.