Rin'ov Dulezz Discussion

Discussion in 'Role Play Discussion' started by Morvane, May 4, 2012.

1. Furyvore

Furyvore New Member

Lets give them the benefit of the doubt, i PM'ed the Gamemaker *cough* Gamemaster

As a side note, are you looking for a small rpg that's just getting off the ground? I've been trying to find an interesting one, and this is the only one that seemed promising.

2. Snowmantheory

Snowmantheory New Member

Yeah, I'm in spellbound and sailing, but just getting started. Know any other good ones?

3. Furyvore

Furyvore New Member

Nope, I'm new to this forum, about a month after you lol. Maybe we can start our own RPG if this one won't respond soon.

4. Morvane

Morvane New Member

I am so sorry! My computer hasn't let me log on to the site ever since school ended. I am only able to now because i am using a friends. Even then, i only have access to it for three days, counting today, and won't be able to log back on till school starts next week.

Snowmantheory; I love your character and would very much like to have you join this very...seemingly slow thread. I know part of that is my fault and i hope you all can forgive me.

Should this ever happen again i would hope that you all continue on without me till i can log on again. I hopefully gave you enough bad guys to battle in my Character's last post, along with a little rope with which to run with. Please forgive my lapse of inactivity, but i cannot help a very old and almost worthless computer.

~Morvane~